Limelight Forums

Full Version: Catfish's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

My name is Catfish. Or Jack, or Lewis. Whatever you would like to call me works. I recently (probably a month ago) started playing the server, and have had some incredible fun doing so. 

I honestly like the nature of the community. It seems well structured, with good people in the right positions to provide an excellent roleplay experience. 

As some who I have played with know, I am an American Law Enforcement Officer, so I am not always able to be on. However I certainly hope that while I am on I get to see the most of you in game!
Welcome
Welcome to Limelight
My boy Lewis welcome! (Even though I already played with you for like a month xD)
Welcome!
Welcome man!
welcome to king nation
Welcome to the server mate!
You're surprisingly salty considering you're a law enforcement officer, let's hope we have some better interactions in the future. None the less, welcome to the community

Guv

Welcome To Limelight

Any questions shoot me a PM on the forums or on my discord which is on my profile

enjoy your stay Big Grin
(Mar 29, 2020, 01:37 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]You're surprisingly salty considering you're a law enforcement officer, let's hope we have some better interactions in the future. None the less, welcome to the community

Dont mix up valid criticism with destructive behaviour - Even law enforcement agents are people with opinions. Besides - Especially with his knowledge of people - You should probably consider his opinion, and not just swipe it away as "Salt".
(Mar 29, 2020, 02:31 PM)Luvbunny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 29, 2020, 01:37 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]You're surprisingly salty considering you're a law enforcement officer, let's hope we have some better interactions in the future. None the less, welcome to the community

Dont mix up valid criticism with destructive behaviour - Even law enforcement agents are people with opinions. Besides - Especially with his knowledge of people - You should probably consider his opinion, and not just swipe it away as "Salt".

Oh don't you worry lover, I know the very clear difference between the two. And as what was shown on my stream, there was no critism there.
(Mar 29, 2020, 02:45 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 29, 2020, 02:31 PM)Luvbunny Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh don't you worry lover, I know the very clear difference between the two. And as what was shown on my stream, there was no critism there.

Well, i personally would consider salt - Come down from your high horse. I hate ignorant people.

Nontheless, sorry for distracting from the original post!
Welcome, Wink
Welcome!
Welcome to the com
Pages: 1 2