Limelight Forums

Full Version: Missing sounds/some textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Afternoon All,

I am having a great time on the server, however some select items appear to be missing sounds and textures.

I have downloaded all the content packs, and I have CSS/HL2/EP1/EP2 installed and mounted. All the map models/textures work fine, however there are some props that seem to show as an error, and some vehciles have no sound (I have a Mercedes 300 that has no sound)

I asked about this in OOC and someone said there is content on the server that is not in the content packs, can anyone provide me with some links or help for this?
(https://limelightgaming.net/services/content/) As long as everything on here is subbed you should be good.

if you are still having problems I'd suggest either - 

- Verifying game integrity 
- Uninstall all addons, and re-download only the LL content

Hope this helps.
I had this issue before,

Reinstalled gmod.

And followed the steps Apollo mentioned above.
(Mar 26, 2020, 07:09 PM)Toblahoe Wrote: [ -> ]Good Afternoon All,

I am having a great time on the server, however some select items appear to be missing sounds and textures.

I have downloaded all the content packs, and I have CSS/HL2/EP1/EP2 installed and mounted. All the map models/textures work fine, however there are some props that seem to show as an error, and some vehciles have no sound (I have a Mercedes 300 that has no sound)

I asked about this in OOC and someone said there is content on the server that is not in the content packs, can anyone provide me with some links or help for this?

Did you manage to sort this out?
Might be worth installing and mounting  CS:GO as well man
I have the same issue.
Accessoiries are errors.
Police cars and skins are errors.
Finally the firetruck is all missing textures. Reinstalled the game, have all the content but still have them. Anyone got a clue?
Unsubscribe from all the addons

Go into your gmod addons folder for me it's this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons

Delete all the .gma files

Subscribe to all the content

Sometimes gmod doesn't install things properly and that's one of the ways to fix that
(Apr 1, 2020, 12:01 AM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Unsubscribe from all the addons

Go into your gmod addons folder for me it's this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons

Delete all the .gma files

Subscribe to all the content

Sometimes gmod doesn't install things properly and that's one of the ways to fix that

Already tried that as well.
So i was having this issue for a while

make sure you have
CSS
HL EP 1 and 2
and you have all LL content this can be found either on CITYRP2 above or in game using /content

also ensure you have CSGO the game (this was my issue) its free on steam so there is no harm in trying

also ensure you have mounted all the addons this can be done by using the small game controller on the bottom left of your GMOD main menu.

if it still dosn't work after this verify integrity of game. This can be done by navigating to gmod in your games library -> right click GMOD -> properties -> local files -> verify integrity of game

lastly if all else fails reinstall gmod

Hope this helps.
Also it can often be an issue with the steam addons if thats the case you can 1. unsubscribe from the items 
2. delete all steam addons from the addons folder and then reinstall.
‍ was the problem resovled? Are there any more questions?
Thread was inactive for over 2 weeks as well as no responce from inital user.

Closed and Archived