Limelight Forums

Full Version: Macmillan Cancer Support game heroes 24 stream challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day all.
I know i've recently left the community, however, anyone and everyone can support such an excellent organisation!
As the title explains, I stream for 24 hours, raising as much money as possible to donate towards the charity. Once this thread has been posted, we will have already been going through the night (as I started at midnight), and will continue to play at midnight.

Why have I posted here instead of social media?
I have posted on social media, however, as I am intending to play LimeLight for a duration of the stream with the appropriate advertisements to the servers, I feel as though it would be nice to see some of you guys join in the fun!

Some TL;DR information:
Charity: Macmillan Cancer Support
Donation Page: Click Me (Please note, the URL shows includes my real name so people i know IRL were able to easily identify me, however the stream still shows it to be me as you know, BasicallyMental)
Stream: Click Me

The time i'll be joining you is roughly:
1PM GMT

If you have anything you wish me to do on the server, please let me know as i'd love to join in with my friends!

[Image: 1VLdn29.jpg]
Just a quick update on this; I will be hosting a kahoot session for everyone at 5PM GMT
Just to be clear, Mental had contacted staff asking if doing this would be okay which we granted considering the circumstances. This doesn’t mean people can make threads advertising their own twitch stream as this would fall under advertisement.

Best of luck Mental, you’re doing it for a very good cause so here’s hoping it goes well!
Yes +1 good stream
Let's go
Thank you to all you sexy gamers that came and supported me throughout the 24 hours yesterday, and especially those who were able to donate towards the amazing charity!
Across the whole 24 hours we managed to raise an impressive £250 (150% more than we targetted). We also had over 1,100 people come to view and support the stream which was an amazing number to see!

A special thanks to ‍, ‍ for their awesome donations! And an even bigger special thanks to ‍ who donated a huge £50 towards the cause!!
Also a thank you to ‍ for allowing me to post about the fundraiser here, as without you guys, it wouldn't of been the same <3

Not only did you all support this amazing charity, but also myself; allowing the opportunity to become a twitch affiliate, and gain 4 new subscribers to the channel. 

[Image: ca9TuLg.png]