Limelight Forums

Full Version: Marion County Fire Department
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2Q.png]

About Us: The Marion County Fire Department consists of multiple fire stations in the county, with it's newest station at EvoCity. 

We Have Taken The Steps To Expand To Evocity By Gaining Ownership Of A Small city centre Fire Station located at Top Street.
Apparatus our station currently houses:

• Engine 32 - A fully kitted engine with collapsable ladders, hoses, a 10 gallon water tank, and other tolls such as jaws of life and oxygen tanks.

• Ladder 8 - A ladder truck with a 40 ft turntable ladder. It also houses a 15 gallon tank of foam and multiple collapsable ladders.

• Rescue 1 - A rescue truck equipt with medicle supplies, a wet suit, an inflatable raft, and a tow hook.

• Hazmat 1 - A HAZMAT truck which houses HAZMAT suits and other protective clothing, aswell as storage for contaminated objects/materials and oxygen tanks and rebreathers.

• Car 1 - The chief's vehicle, equipt with a fire extinguisher, 15 feet of hose, wire cutters and an oxygen tank.

• Car 2 - An SUV with fire extinguishers, 20 feet of hose, jaws of life, wire cutters, oxygen tanks, and a portable radio transfer for setting up a command post.

What we aim to achieve: Our goal In Evocity Is To Provide top quality fire response services along with a dedicated team of Marshalls who will ensure all fires are investigated thoroughly and that proper precortions are put into place so that such fires do not happen again.

Why Should I Join the MC:FD?
  • We Provide top training in basic and expert firefighting techniques, skills, and procedures

• A chance to work alongside a number of other dedicated firefighters and volunteers

• Training is given upon joining by the top Lieutenants and Captains of the department, ensuring you are fully prepared before entering into the line of work

Roles On Offer
  • FireFighter

• Volunteer FireFighter

• Fire Marshall

• Fire Equipment Operator

• Volunteer FD Captain and Lieutenant

• FD Captain and Lieutenant

Application Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...sp=sf_link

Should You Make The Decision To Join our Team, please Tag me Below [] Notifying me of your application. i will then proceed to review it and get back into contact. 

Marion Country Fire Department - Duty, Honor, Community
‍ Have you just copied the Mercy Hospital lay outs? Even the application is the same lamo.
(Mar 24, 2020, 12:42 AM)stephen1133 Wrote: [ -> ]‍ Have you just copied the Mercy Hospital lay outs? Even the application is the same lamo.

It's basic info, who really cares if it's copied layouts?
‍ Nah just had to laugh , ‍ Looks good looking forward to working along side you's : )
‍ I have submitted an application. Accidently left out my Discord thing: Monkey#0395