Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Erick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Erick (STEAM_0:1:31020820)
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Mar-23 03:28
Summary: he mugged me as mechanic
rules that been broken : 3.7
Evidence: https://youtu.be/bT-YYFeEO1Q
Awaiting accused.
Well, seeing that i have just under 10 hours in the server, I do not fully understand what i had done. I changed to mechanic to heal my car, and completely forgot about it. With no one else on the server, it wasn't apparent to me that i was indeed on the mechanic job. That is my fault, but with brave soldier having well over 500 hours on the server, i would rebuttal with asking him why he didnt break RP and ask me if there was a reason i was breaking a server rule. I then would have asked him to clarify, due to the fact i completely forgot i was a mechanic. I feel that it is the duty of veterans on the server to look out for new players, not crucify them.
reading all the rules only takes 15 minutes and u have 10 hours  
and the fact that i told you you cant do that as mechanic after u did and u was CDMing random people and cursing for no reason
Did i say i didn't read the rules? No. What i said is, I forgot the fact that i was even a mechanic and did not intentionally break the rule. You should've said something and broke rp, if you truly cared about more than just getting people in trouble. Make the server a better place and educate people, not get them blacklisted. 

-Edit: Where in the video does it show you saying "Hey youre a mechanic you cant do that?".
Approved.

As no actual violation happened, I'm willing to just leave it as a verbal warning given how new the player is. We normally advise players to go along with the RP and if they have a problem with what's happening then deal with it after either theirselves or by contacting staff, where that isn't possible a PR is posted.

Please ensure you only commit crime that's relevant to the job in future.

Cheers.