Limelight Forums

Full Version: Wild party in EvoCity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Torgrim Jackson has surprised us once again with another one of his many businesses. Today he hosted the grand opening of his new Nightclub located at AMPM which the President Trevon Laugnington himself and his guards visited. The atmosphere was lively and packed. Vincent Valentino hosted a private after-party in his villa at Corleone Estate. 

[Image: MF6kIEF.jpg]
Nothing beats a 2am part ay?
(Mar 20, 2020, 03:44 AM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing beats a 2am part ay?

Quarantine conditions, needed me some alcohol
Damn, I missed out!

Pat

I liked the part where I started gassing people
[Image: LLoLOFN.png][Image: fvvU6tt.png][Image: 4LA2wVG.png][Image: bxR9lf3.png][Image: ESEAckE.png]

Oh.. and a bit of meth was cooked. Love my house parties at 2am when Im drunk as fuck. Thanks for coming. <3

[Image: ahPGGTi.png]

Pat

(Mar 20, 2020, 03:25 PM)Cheet Wrote: [ -> ][Image: LLoLOFN.png][Image: fvvU6tt.png][Image: 4LA2wVG.png][Image: bxR9lf3.png][Image: ESEAckE.png]

Oh.. and a bit of meth was cooked. Love my house parties at 2am when Im drunk as fuck. Thanks for coming. <3

[Image: ahPGGTi.png]

My quality cooking skills being shown
lmao i liked the part when aryen started doing haram stuff and also when i killed person by accident