Limelight Forums

Full Version: So long gay boys.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah so the army contacted me yesterday and was like, we have a space for you at Harrogate for the Paratroopers, I had till this morning to decide if I wanted to go or not, I said yes so I'm dropping college and everything and will be gone this Sunday. I will be gone for 40 weeks with 8 weeks holiday. This week will be the last you see of mr cicero for a while.

Goodbye, do some 360 no scopes for me.
oh no such a shame come back please
(Mar 17, 2020, 05:23 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]oh no such a shame come back please

Yeah really sorry man, can't be sweating gmod all day like you anymore :CCC
future mission impossible stuntman you heard it here first.

Good luck ma dude
Good luck, Paratrooper Stanley "Stanlesque" Stanleyson Esquire
damn, guess someone dropped out. good luck, although you’ll be 2-3 weeks behind everyone else mate
(Mar 17, 2020, 09:54 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]damn, guess someone dropped out. good luck, although you’ll be 2-3 weeks behind everyone else mate

nah someone got the corona.
(Mar 17, 2020, 10:11 PM)Cicero Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 17, 2020, 09:54 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]damn, guess someone dropped out. good luck, although you’ll be 2-3 weeks behind everyone else mate

nah someone got the corona.

lmao, you got lucky tho i know a few who have to wait until the september intake
So the corona virus got my intake for harrogate fucked, they closing the whole fucking army thing. You dickheads gonna be stuck with me for a while now Smile)))))))))
welcome back stanleson stanton stanleredey
need to do a returning post now.

hello gay boys!
[Image: a6a9c234da3cc190a200d6839aa60eed.png]
ha lol inbetweeners is a funny series, i rate 11/10 very relatable. Not sure why its relevant tho.
Welcome back i guess!
Pages: 1 2