Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ItzBasPxC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: ItzBasPxC (STEAM_0:1:172084693)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Mar-16 13:00
Summary: not correctly rping as a police chief and shooting unarmed man without warning making my game crash
Evidence
Awaiting accused
I know I was roleplaying very offensive, but as you can see, he it clearly trying to CDM me with his car, thus the reason I shot him, a hit and run.
That wasn't attempted CDM, I was unarmed and you didn't even give one warning, you just straight up shot me to death
Why else would you crash your car into the piano, exactly the place where I stood less than 3 seconds ago. It was clearly not an accident. You can see that you werent lagging at all. If I had not jumped over the piano you wouldve hit me.
In the video you can clearly see that I did not accelerate the car against the piano until you were out of the way. Stop trying to accuse me of attempted CDM when it was clearly not the case, you're the one here that was FailRPing and shot me without warning. Violence is the last resort
You just straight up shot me without ANY warning, just took your shotgun out and pulled the trigger.
Okay,

Understandably the vehicle is reversed in the officers general direction, however on impact it is not really close enough for you to pull out your shotgun and shoot. This does appear to be excessive force on your behalf, killing someone for reversing and crashing near you doesn't really seem like you've thought about 'Killing is the last resort'. 

Furthermore, I wouldn't normally see the chief of police punching civilians cars and calling them 'faggots'...Seems slightly FailRP. 

Report Approved - 

User will receive a 2 hour blacklist from weapons and police.