Limelight Forums

Full Version: I was wrong in my actions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: James AKA Himoo Shmulli

Ban ID: 9773

Banned by:

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason: ToS & Security and Double Accounting.

Why should you be unbanned?: If im honest with you, I dont think I should be unbanned. I only wish for this not to be permanent.
I have been very stupid today... Very stupid. I have been very emotional recently, and very short tempered and stressed. I know thats no excuse but for me, thats why I showed these emotions towards the limelight staff. Now, this whole thing started from a day ban. I shouldve just taken that ban and moved on. The truth is, I really enjoy this server. I know it doesnt seem that way, but I do. Im EVER so sorry about the way I acted, Its not like me to act like that. I double accounted because of my LOVE of this server. All I wanted to do today was roleplay and enjoy my time on the server. Im really hoping we can come to a compromise. Maybe a Lengthy ban?

Once again, I am so sorry for my actions, and I hope im forgiven...

From James.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Himoo Shmulli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I’m not the staff member who banned you, however you tagged me and literally insulted me. I deal with this stuff on a daily basis due to my job, however it doesn’t gratitude the reason for it. Why do you think the insults and threats towards both the staff team and the server should be reconsidered?
They where all empty threats, I didnt actually mean it. It was in the moment. And I didnt mean any of them.
You and all the other staff members do a great job, and I cant believe I said otherwise.
Any updates on this case?
This case is currently being discussed internally, to determine from your past actions if there is a credible threat to the servers still.
Thank you for the update.
Okay, we've got some questions we'd like answering, specifically querying some logs on the 13th (a few hours before your ban).

And quite frankly, that is where I got bored of copying/pasting.
Overall, there's nearly 1000 lines of logs, just in the morning!

So yes, if you could explain those 10 situations to us please.
Hi Mate.
Frankly there is no way of explaining these logs.
I was being very stupid with a mate of mine, who also got perma banned the other day.
Im sorry for my actions, there is no defending them.
But I can tell you now, after knowing the consequences, and after reciving this perma ban, I would never think about doing it again...
An update for you, the security team has finished their discussions, with a discussion now taking place within the staff team.
Thank you for your patience.
Thanks for keeping me updated.
Unfortunately, at the current time your appeal has been denied by the staff team. The consensus is that your actions and attitude, from before your ban to this appeal were unacceptable. Whilst we may look at this differently in the future, currently this has been denied.