Limelight Forums

Full Version: Poorly given ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Himoo Shmulli

Ban ID: 9772

Banned by: [L^2M] Ketchup

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason: FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?: I feel I should be unbanned since I walked away from someone pointing a gun at me BY MISTAKE. At the time I just forgot the rule about that. Someone couldve just reminded me about the rule and not ban me Right away... If you see my priors, I have learned my lesson already and I have turned a new leaf. Today I have been playing without breaking any rules.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Himoo Shmulli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Himoo.

Julius was chasing you from Main St which eventually ended up at Nexus, Julius then mentioned you breaking FearRP once you had ran to the Nexus. At this point I requested another staff member (Apollo) to review the "replay" to confirm whether FearRP was broken. Apollo, the staff member who reviewed the replay footage confirmed that FearRP was infact broken by you.

In your original post you mentioned that "You ran away by mistake". You have an extensive history for rule violations and you were warned 9 days ago for breaking FearRP and you should know very well by now that you cannot run away whilst someone has you at gunpoint unless they order you to do so.
Mate, It is possible to forget a rule after hours of playing, and it was such a minor rule.
(Mar 13, 2020, 07:44 PM)Himoo Shmulli Wrote: [ -> ]Mate, It is possible to forget a rule after hours of playing, and it was such a minor rule.

FearRP is among the most well-known and important rules on this server. You are expected to know what FearRP is considering you were recently warned about it.
Is it deserving of a ban though, It was a minor mistake, and I broke a rule that I forgot about. If the ban is revoked It will not happen again. I Just want to roleplay, not rulebreak.
Can this situation be fixed as soon as possible please, I really want to get back to roleplaying on your fine server.
Hello,

Since I am Ketchups mentor it’ll be my role to oversee this and conclude. 

After speaking to Ketchup we’ve both come to the decision to let the ban remain it’s full serving time. 

You recently received a warning for FearRP...in future you should be more aware of the rules instead of stating that you forgot, as unfortunately that isn’t a valid excuse. It also does not help your case to be a tad argumentative and demanding within the discord. 

Thanks.