Limelight Forums

Full Version: Instruments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do any of ya'll play any instruments? I'm talking any and all.

Maybe you used to? Maybe you're just staring to learn how to play an instrument?

I myself play the guitar.

Pat

Ah, ‘tis my time to shine! I’m a jazz musician and I do gigs regularly - and it’s helpful to play any instrument possible to get the most out of it.

I play Double Bass, Bass Guitar (5 String Fretless and Fretted), Saxophone (Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Baritone and Bass), Percussion (Classical and Jazz), Kit and Piano. I’m Grade 8 on all of them.

I attend music conservatoire in London every Saturday - where I study music and have lessons. I plan on being a musician when I’m older.

If given the chance I would love to learn the Clarinet - always loved the crisp sound they make.
Started trying to learn how to play the bass guitar but never really got that good
(Mar 11, 2020, 10:16 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]Started trying to learn how to play the bass guitar but never really got that good

Hey, bass guitar! Really cool! (see if you can learn to play seven nation army)

Guv

both electric and acoustic guitar me
(Mar 11, 2020, 10:16 PM)Patrick Samson Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, ‘tis my time to shine! I’m a jazz musician and I do gigs regularly - and it’s helpful to play any instrument possible to get the most out of it.

I play Double Bass, Bass Guitar (5 String Fretless and Fretted), Saxophone (Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Baritone and Bass), Percussion (Classical and Jazz), Kit and Piano. I’m Grade 8 on all of them.

I attend music conservatoire in London every Saturday - where I study music and have lessons. I plan on being a musician when I’m older.

If given the chance I would love to learn the Clarinet - always loved the crisp sound they make.

Yo that's super dope! You're like a jack of all trades in music.
(Mar 11, 2020, 10:46 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]both electric and acoustic guitar me

Dope! Both great instruments. How long have you been playing?
Wish i could play the guitar :I

ive been playing cello for a longer time as a kid - didnt really quite enjoy it though and swaped to the trumpet. Its a good thing that im friends with my neighbours...

Guv

(Mar 11, 2020, 10:50 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]

bout 3 years now
yeah i play guitar, I played smash mouth all star for my performance that had to be assessed at my gcese music exam and failed music c:
I play the guitar, piano, flute, trumpet and the bugle once per year (remembrance sunday)
Still failed my music GCSE though, lol
Ukulele for 7 years and guitar for 4ish years though only casually so I'm not too great at that.
(Mar 11, 2020, 11:19 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 11, 2020, 10:50 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]

bout 3 years now

Nice. Got some dedication.  Thumbs Up
(Mar 12, 2020, 03:04 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ] Ukulele for 7 years and guitar for 4ish years though only casually so I'm not too great at that.

Damn dude, that's a long time.
Pages: 1 2