Limelight Forums

Full Version: Minnesota State Patrol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]
Minnesota State Patrol

[Image: q2UzVvU.png]

The Minnesota State Patrol is the primary state police and highway patrol agency with statewide jurisdiction

We are a progressive law enforcement agency providing superior service to our residents, visitors, and allied agencies. 
We strive for excellence in all that we do through the development of forward-thinking leadership, technology, innovation, and a quality workforce

History of the Minnesota State Patrol

The Minnesota State Legislature created the Minnesota Highway Patrol in 1929, in response to the boom of automobiles. 
The first chief of the Highway Patrol was Earle Brown, who was among the initial force of nine men. 
Troopers also educate Minnesotans about the importance of traffic safety; investigate and reconstruct serious crashes; 
conduct flight patrols and search and rescue missions; assist other law enforcement agencies; 
and serve as a vital component of the state’s homeland security efforts.

Our Mission

Protect and serve all people in the state through assistance, education, and enforcement; provide support to allied agencies; 
and provide for the safe, efficient movement of traffic on Minnesota’s roadway

[Image: Tb6DkRo.png]
Our Uniform

The easiest way to recognise any MSP Trooper in the field is by their uniform. 
We wear a Tan blouse with black pants, many of our troopers can be found wearing campaign hats.
Below is an example of our two outfits.

[Image: 20200112181117_1.jpg][Image: 20200112202427_1.jpg]

Our Recruitment Tent

You may also find us near AMPM in our local recruitment tent.
During most MSP shifts within Evo-city, you will find our recruitment tent.
It is most often manned by our Col. Hightower.

If you ever think the MSP may be for you, make sure you contact him there!

[Image: 20200112180907_1.jpg]

[Image: QGBU9be.png]

Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3L RWD
[Lightbar/Slicktop]

Ford Police Interceptor Sedan 3.5L FWD
[Lightbar/Slicktop]

Ford Police Interceptor Utility 3.5L EcoBoost AWD
[Lightbar/Slicktop]

Dodge Charger Pursuit 5.7L AWD
[Lightbar/Slicktop]
Minnesota State Patrol is Recruiting 

We are Recruiting new Troopers to help protect the streets of evocity!
MSP offers great new career choices for everybody. Career choices range from Dispatch to Forensic Detectives.

All Applicants can make their way to the Discord where they will find further instructions.

https://discord.gg/e7RyE4z
Please note, the below message is an OOC explanation.

Good evening all.
Sadly, the previous MSP group had been deleted due to the creator not wanting to hand power to another dedicated member of the group and see it succeed without him. Sadly, this has meant we have had to recreate the thread alongside many other things, this however does not change any persons membership status within the group. We understand this is going to be an inconvenience to many, however we are going to work tirelessly over the next few days to bring MSP back to its former glory, and progress further without restriction.
Thank you for your time, and we hope you understand!
Any questions, please feel free to contact myself, or Tom.

Kind Regards,
BasicallyMental | MSP (External) Support Staff
Aren’t yall about 1,200 miles out of your jurisdiction.
(Mar 11, 2020, 12:54 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Aren’t yall about 1,200 miles out of your jurisdiction.

Hell nah
Nice! Smile
As someone from Minnesota, I approve of this group.
(Mar 11, 2020, 12:57 AM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 11, 2020, 12:54 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Aren’t yall about 1,200 miles out of your jurisdiction.

Hell nah

[Image: 65939fd97c85b3b28e55a0b841af541a.png]
https://tenor.com/view/yousure-areyousur...if-5636987

OT: Glad to see MSP is still going. Even though we still need to sign a certain document....just sayin Tongue
(Mar 11, 2020, 04:58 PM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 11, 2020, 12:57 AM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]

Hell nah

OT: Glad to see MSP is still going. Even though we still need to sign a certain document....just sayin Tongue

Well hey, now we have an active leader we might be able to make sexy moves Wink
[Image: ubULx3z.png][Image: aCbvKzv.png]

Greetings,

The Minnesota State Patrol is pleased to announce that after lengthy negotiations, to ensure both departments benefitted the best, Minnesota State Patrol has signed a Cross Department Agreement with Marion County's Sheriff Office

The terms, unfortunately, will not be released to the public however it is in the hands of all who need it. This agreement is sure to help both Departments out greatly to achieve the Ultimate Goal, a Crime free City. I think we can all agree this is a huge step in the right direction and MSP are honoured to be working with MCSO.

This agreement could not have happened at a more desirable time, with a steady rise in crime. We are excited to see the State Patrol and Sherriff's office Cars Side by Side in the streets of evo-city.

Kind regards,
[Image: FuMDHm0.png]
Col. T. Hightower
Head Public Information,
Minnesota State Patrol
[Image: F23jvXc.png]

Greetings all,

I am here to bring some announcements tonight that has greatly improved MSP's workflow.
Since 17:30 GMT and 21:40 GMT, myself and my command staff sat through a meeting rethinking certain concepts that would benefit MSP. Most excitingly a few additions to our Ranking System, this will help Troopers proceed further throughout their careers.

In light of that, I would like to announce some Big Promotions:
Please join me on congratulating J. Smith on his Promotion to Captain as well as H. Jackson on his promotion to Lieutenant!
Alongside Jackson's promotion, I personally appointed him as the new Internal Affairs Lead, It's always nice bringing in some new blood. Speaking of Which this week I am proud to announce we have recruited and trained 4 Troopers! 
They are:
C. Herland
J. Gates
D. Ryan
J. Sek

That wraps up everything, we wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you out on the street! 
Stay Safe.

Also please remember we are always Recruiting at https://discord.gg/Eqbpd9P

Kind Regards,
[Image: h86QyZy.png]

Col. T. Hightower
Head Public Information,
Minnesota State Patrol
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Corporal Jack Gates
Badge#: 2L-313
Minnesota State Patrol
04/08/2020

I was working uniformed patrol for the Minnesota State Patrol when Cpt. Sebastian Kruger of the Marion County Sheriff’s Office activated his panic button.

Cpt. Kruger was performing a traffic stop in city tunnel when a black Dodge Ram, occupied by one black male and one white make, opened fire on Cpt. Kruger in a clear drive-by shooting.

I was on a separate traffic stop at Main St. I was able to hear the multiple shots fired, and then was able to respond to the panic button.

The shooters both fled from the scene in their Dodge Ram. A statewide manhunt was conducted, and an identical vehicle was found on Fish Ave.

Using exigent circumstances, we breached the house that we determined belonged to the shooters. Upon a thorough search of the residence, no person(s) we’re located. Deputies and Troopers did locate the following;

3x Drug Labs
1x Marijuana Plant
2x Money Printers

We then proceeded to destroy the contraband, and continue our manhunt. Roughly five minutes later, a secondary black Dodge Ram was observed driving down Fish Ave. Deputies and Troopers drove after the suspect farther into Fish Ave, the suspects were both observed through the window of their residence. Deputies and Troopers held the suspects at gunpoint while they breached the building, placing both suspects in custody. Both suspects were then identified by MCSO Cpt. Kruger as the shooters.

While the President was debating the nature of the arrest warrants with on scene officers over the radio, a third unrelated vehicle arrived on scene, striking an officer. That individual was taken into custody.

With three suspects in custody, and the President forcing us to take them to trial first, we organized a prisoner transport convoy using the three patrol vehicles on scene. While attempting to move the suspects into the patrol car, they resisted, and two taser deployments were made by MSP and MCSO. Eventually, all three suspects were loaded up in patrol vehicles.

We then proceeded to move towards Nexus. However, at Fish Ave and Waterfront Rd. a fourth unrelated vehicle pulled in front of the convoy, blocking the road entirely. The driver then exited their vehicle, pulled out a rifle, and began firing on the convoy.

The driver of the lead car was struck with gunfire, but managed to move to cover before initiating a foot pursuit with the shooter. While MCSO Deputies and MSP Troopers were engaged in a shootout with the attacker, the three suspects in custody attempted to escape.

Deputies lost eyes on the shooter, and all resources were then focused on finding the three suspects who escaped custody. After roughly ten minutes, all suspects originally in custody were located, and placed back in custody.

The shooter then returned to the scene of the crime, where she was arrested immediately.

Four suspects were then transported to the courthouse, where all suspects were found guilty and sentenced.
(Apr 10, 2020, 02:54 AM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

Pleasure working alongside you.
Unfortunately MSP has decided to shut for the foreseeable future, we thank everybody who took apart. 

Requesting Closure
Closed per request.

Was a pleasure, MSP.