Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Snakey Ricer Hates Eros, Eros Hates Snakey Ricer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Snakey Ricer Hates Eros (STEAM_0:0:156906464)  () , Eros Hates Snakey Ricer (STEAM_0:0:419424109)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Mar-10 19:25
Summary: I had the suspect (Eros Hates Snakey Ricer) Under gunpoint, then he decided to radio/discord to his friend "I'm being held, hostage"

I had the suspect (Snakey Ricer Hates Eros) under arrest for assault on an LEO, he then continued to break fear RP. also continued to break character during the situation also continuously acting very childish during the roleplay situation with over 500 hours I would expect better.
Evidence: 
Awaiting accused.
24 hours have passed with no response from either party.

Eros, you shouldn't be calling in your location and what's happening to you when under gunpoint like that.

Snakey, you really shouldn't be behaving like that and I'm a little disappointed to see it happen. Riggs was clearly issuing orders based on the way he was acting, and these should be obeyed. You shouldn't go off into a rant about how you believe he's "crying", and taking it OOC. Completely unnecessary.

Approved. Snakey will receive a 4 day suspension and Eros will receive a 2 day suspension both for FearRP.

Thanks for the report.