Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request: Bob Bobbington
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Bob Bobbington

Ban ID: 2462

Banned by: @Soviethooves

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason: Threatening my life IRL. Making rude remarks towards American Citizens.

Why should you be unbanned?: As this was a long time, I don't remember much of what exactly happened but I do remember something about being brought to an admin and saying something like "you are a fat American and will die of diabetes" while this is obviously an awful thing to say I don't believe it should be a permanent ban as I have definitely matured as a person and wish to roleplay on this server again. I deeply and sincerely apologise for my actions in this case as well as actions on this server in the past and will make sure to study the rules very carefully before even considering joining the roleplay server back again.

I hope that I can be given a chance in this case and that I can prove to you that I have changed in those years that have been between now and my ban.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Sam Hyde.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
It’s been long enough so I’m ok with letting it go. Good luck my dude!
(Mar 13, 2020, 07:30 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]It’s been long enough so I’m ok with letting it go. Good luck my dude!

Thank you so much, I am deeply sorry for my previous actions.

I appreciate that you can see forgiveness.
Given it's been such a long time and Gungranny (soviet) is okay with it being lifted, I'm prepared to give you a chance.

Please make sure you read the rules on your return, as a lot has changed since you've last been here. If you've got questions feel free to ask.

Cheers, and welcome back.