Limelight Forums

Full Version: Simplex Blacklist Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Simplex

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] tag. [L²:M] Wesley ‍  @[/font]

Blacklist ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]79823
[/font]

Server: main 

Why should you be unblacklisted?:

I become police chief, gear up, come down the elavator, there is a man trespassing, i show him out to the door without arresting him, last second he punches me randomly and runs towards the elavator and tries to go up, i block the door and hold a taser to him, he runs around likes a lunatic and tries to hit me again, i tase him and then try to safely pull this minging , fear rp breaker safely out the elavator, but when i pick him up his body jolted forward abit and his head got caught on the wall and he died, this was 100% a full accident and i wouldnt be stupid and get banned for bodyslamming, so he died then after it happened i just said solved in chat as a joke cuz someone was watching but it doesnt mean i did it on purpose and some admin was watching and thought i did it on purpose or something i dont know , but he didnt punish the other guy for minging , only me for accidentally killing him when i was doing the right thing

and the rule breaks he said is not true because i did tase an unarmed man but only because he was violent towards me and was hitting me and not listneing to my commands and trying to evade, and i didnt bodyslam him, bodyslam accidents do happen to everyone, and it happened to me and i get punished

the admin saw the whole thing aswell so i thought he would of agreed with me and realised it was an accident

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, Simplex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello ‍‍,

As I was the staff member dealing with you during the incident and the incidents following up after the given punishment, I will evaluate this request you have made to remove and/or appeal the given blacklist(s) under blacklist#: 79822/3.

(Feb 29, 2020, 06:18 PM) Simplex Wrote: Wrote:I become police chief, gear up, come down the elavator, there is a man trespassing, i show him out to the door without arresting him

I agree that the subject that was stunned by your taser and then body-slammed in-between the doors of the elevator located at the Nexus, initially trespassed and had intentions to take the president (without sufficient reason or background roleplay to do so) hostage. The subject however, was then told off by (a) different staff member(s) and immediately stopped his action.

The subject then attempted to walk away from the Presidential floor - with the president still warranting him for an arrest and announced the trespassing through a radio message (written in text, by Apex). He furthermore announced that the subject was entering the elevator and was going to the ground floor - or so.

I started watching from the point where you met the subject on the ground floor (as described by you in that quote). From my point of view, it did not seem like you were trying to let the subject out of the (post-placed/duped) door - but rather attempted to detain him, but also not quite - as you never really attempted to handcuff him.

The subject then walks around and enters the elevator again, assumingly because he didn't have anywhere else to go.

From what I remember, the subject and you enter and leave the elevator multiple times - but during the last entering, the subject closes the elevator doors on you and attempts to go to a floor above you two. You noticed the elevator doors closing, quickly crouched and switched to your ram tool to open the elevator doors to prevent it from going up further.

At this point you knew the elevator was still trying to go upstairs, but still you decided to stun the subject and pull him towards the small gap you had already found yourself in.

The subject dies because of your actions, which could have been avoided by just detaining him on the ground floor where you had all the time and space to do so. After the subject died, you end the situation with ''solved'':

Quote: Wrote:v4b1 [14:56:28] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "what are you doing"

v4b1 [14:56:53] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) knocked out ejarpe (STEAM_0:0:420227024) using taser

v4b1 [14:56:55] ejarpe (STEAM_0:0:420227024) was killed by func_door

v4b1 [14:57:00] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "solved"

Joke or not, the use of force shown in this whole situation had no proportionality or subsidiarity to it whatsoever.

(Feb 29, 2020, 06:18 PM) Simplex Wrote: Wrote:last second he punches me randomly

he runs around likes a lunatic and tries to hit me again

I have not seen him swing at you, nor did I find anything in the damage logs that suggested otherwise. I did see the subject attempting to walk away from you or attempting to find a different pathway out of the Nexus.

After you were given your punishment though, I actually saw you behaving erratically and punching around yourself. You did punch someone randomly at some point during that:

Quote: Wrote:15:11:50 DMG simplex [Citizen] has damaged jjholubko [Citizen] for 6 HP with cityrp_keys

(Feb 29, 2020, 06:18 PM) Simplex Wrote: Wrote:i tase him and then try to safely pull this minging , fear rp breaker safely out the elavator

but he didnt punish the other guy for minging , only me for accidentally killing him when i was doing the right thing

During our interaction (and the further comments over the (G)OOC channel and the @-calls, you mentioned multiple times that you stunned him because of his behavior. With your hours and your record in our community, I figured you understood that backseat administration is not allowed. You're basing the use of your less lethal on his own "minging" more than on the criminal offense(s) of him criminally trespassing and seemingly not cooperating with you.

(Feb 29, 2020, 06:18 PM) Simplex Wrote: Wrote:and the rule breaks he said is not true because i did tase an unarmed man but only because he was violent towards me and was hitting me and not listneing to my commands and trying to evade, and i didnt bodyslam him, bodyslam accidents do happen to everyone, and it happened to me and i get punished

the admin saw the whole thing aswell so i thought he would of agreed with me and realised it was an accident

The exact wording of the punishment - body-slam, to pick up a person up from the ground and drop said person back down on the ground (with more than insignificant force), is not exactly what has happened but is a collective for myself to say when a situation occurs where someone is smashed, dropped, or any other way (by use of grabbing the person or so) injured (gravely) or killed after being injured, asleep or unconscious.

In this case, you picked the stunned subject up and slammed/smashed him in-between the elevator doors as the elevator was going upstairs (and you being aware of it going upstairs).

(Feb 29, 2020, 06:18 PM) Simplex Wrote: Wrote:the admin saw the whole thing aswell so i thought he would of agreed with me and realised it was an accident

As I am also only human and only saw a certain point of view of the situation and based my punishment on the violations I witnessed - I explained to you to make a request thread to provide more information and evidence from your point of view, and to go more in-depth about this situation if you felt like the blacklist(s) were given to you unfairly.

The way you have responded after I told you the punishment was being continued (some chat lines or commands are censored and/or removed because they are unnecessary or irrelevant to the situation):

Quote: Wrote:v4b1 [15:03:41] --- ( --- ) said ".// Now, if you wish to appeal your blacklist, you may post a UBLR on the forums."

v4b1 [15:03:41] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said ".// like comeon"

v4b1 [15:03:45] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said ".// omg"

v4b1 [15:03:46] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said ".// really?"

v4b1 [15:03:49] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said ".// dude"

v4b1 [15:04:10] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "@ could I have a higher position admin to me please this guy has no idea what hes talking about"

v4b1 [15:04:27] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "@ im being blacklisted for defending myself against a minge and then accidents got him killed"

v4b1 [15:06:09] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said ".// dude"

v4b1 [15:06:13] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said ".// power abusing"

v4b1 [15:06:16] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "// make u feel good yh"

v4b1 [15:06:21] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said ".// ididnt do shit"

v4b1 [15:06:46] --- ( --- ) said ".// You may make a staff report on the forums or make a UBLR report otherwise."

v4b1 [15:06:48] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said ".// watch the rfucking repla"

v4b1 [15:06:52] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said ".// i hate u"

is not something I appreciated but also not something I decided to punish you for further, as you seemed rather angrier at your own actions than you were at mine.

However, when you decided to then start running around erratically by randomly punching around you and showing no further interest in roleplaying anymore as well as continuing the bickering about the situation on the (G)OOC channel and through our staff requests after multiple requests to stop said complaining:

Quote: Wrote:v4b1 [15:07:18] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "// FYI guys you now get blacklisted from police for accidentally bodyslamming a minging rdmer whos breaking fear rp"

v4b1 [15:07:28] --- ( --- ) said "-// Keep that out of the OOC."

v4b1 [15:07:31] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "// nope"

v4b1 [15:08:08] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "// well whoever dealth with me is blind, litereally witnessed what happened and still trys to say i did it on purpose"

v4b1 [15:09:03] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "// yeah well its stupid i jhoin the server 5 mnins, get punched in face randomly by noob and run away from me"

v4b1 [15:09:16] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "// and he run from taser, i pick him up, he accidentally die instantly, i get banned"

v4b1 [15:09:28] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "// sick of it"

/

Quote: Wrote:v4b1 [15:20:33] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "@ unblacklist appeal made"

v4b1 [15:21:21] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "@ wow and you blacklisted me from weapons and police for accidentally bodyslamming an rdming minge? ok then wesley"

v4b1 [15:21:42] [L²:M] Wesley ( --- ) said "--- 84 What I said about OOC also counts for @-call. Don't get yourself in more trouble than you already have."

v4b1 [15:22:01] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "@ ywell uve pissed me off "

v4b1 [15:22:16] [L²:M] Wesley ( --- ) said "--- 84 That's a you-problem, not a me-problem. Work on it and stop spamming @."

v4b1 [15:22:28] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) said "@ your problem is your administrative skills"

I felt like I had given you enough warnings and decided to kick (not further blacklist or ban) you off the server to prevent you from getting yourself in more trouble:

Quote: Wrote:v4b1 [15:22:41] simplex (STEAM_0:0:85262218) disconnected (Reason: You have been kicked for reason: Failure to understand simple instructions)

All in all, I think you knew you made a mistake using unproportionate force towards the subject like that and dragging him through already-closing doors of an elevator that was attempting to go up anyways and were more worried about having another punishment added to your record than the actual punishment you were getting from your action(s).

Not only that, but your attitude was extremely poor during the @-sit and the further communication we had over the (G/L)OOC channels and the @-calls you have made after you received your punishment. Something we don't have to accept from community members with 400+ hours and a total of 44 punishments on record that should know way better than that.

In conclusion, I personally feel like I have issued the blacklist(s) correctly.

However, I will wait for you to post any additional evidence of him punching you, breaking FearRP and/or otherwise breaking the rules making it harder for you to detain him other than from the location you initially could have detained him without having him killed.

I will set the time-frame to do so until next week Sunday, March 15, 2020 at 00:00 GMT +1. If the request for detailed evidence is not fulfilled by that time-frame, the request to have your blacklist(s) removed/the appeal to your blacklist(s) will be denied.

Awaiting your further input,

Wesley
so you even just said yourself that your "pretty sure" that he didnt try to attack me and so I used unproportional force in tasing him, well actually when someone tries to punch me but doesnt hit it doesn't show in logs, and I can say with confidence that he was 100% trying to hit me, you say you saw the whole thing but clearly not because you would of seen him minging. you say I didnt give him a chance to leave the nexaco? I walked him to the damn bloody door and opening it to him and showed him out, i didnt havet to just innstantly fucking cuff him

look how much effort you have made writing that when we both know that you know I didnt mean to kill that guy by bodyslam on purpose. i didnt use unproportional force to someone THAT IS ATTACKING A POLICE OFFICE AND THEN REFUSING TO LISTEN AND TRYING TO ESCAPE. THAT IS NOT UNPROPORTIONAL FORCE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND
(Mar 7, 2020, 11:17 PM)Simplex Wrote: [ -> ]so you even just said yourself that your "pretty sure" that he didnt try to attack me and so I used unproportional force in tasing him, well actually when someone tries to punch me but doesnt hit it doesn't show in logs, and I can say with confidence that he was 100% trying to hit me, you say you saw the whole thing but clearly not because you would of seen him minging. you say I didnt give him a chance to leave the nexaco? I walked him to the damn bloody door and opening it to him and showed him out, i didnt havet to just innstantly fucking cuff him

look how much effort you have made writing that when we both know that you know I didnt mean to kill that guy by bodyslam on purpose. i didnt use unproportional force to someone THAT IS ATTACKING A POLICE OFFICE AND THEN REFUSING TO LISTEN AND TRYING TO ESCAPE. THAT IS NOT UNPROPORTIONAL FORCE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

I said that I started watching from the point where the subject was trespassing within the Nexus and your interaction with him downstairs. The aforementioned blacklist(s) were given to you on basis of what I saw you doing that was against our rule-set.

I also didn't say you always have to handcuff a trespassing subject straight away as that is at your own discretion to do or not do so depending on the situation. However, you seeing the elevator doors closing and the elevator attempting to go up - using your ram to pause that action, crouching in the closing doorway of the elevator and to stun and drag the subject through closing elevator doors of an elevator that is going up shows your knowledge of the elevator going up and your intent to have him smashed in-between the doors and/or the elevator and the shaft while you could have entered the elevator completely, stun and cuff him in there harmlessly or use any other location to do so.

As a last note, this is not a Player Report about the other subject. So I suggest there will be no more talk of him "minging", fooling around or otherwise not following our rule-set resulting in a negative impact for yourself as this is your request to remove and/or appeal to the blacklist(s) that were given to you because of your actions that day. If you wish to report the other subject, you can make an individual Player Report about him or provide aforementioned (additional) evidence of him not following our rule-set.

What you replied to me here is not something that I count as additional and/or valid evidence that the subject broke FearRP, punched you or otherwise hindered you from detaining him in a more proper way than you did that day. That being said, the time-frame stays at the aforementioned date and time as no additional evidence was provided.
DENIED

- Insufficient evidence on request thread to remove and/or review the given blacklist(s) due to your action(s);
- Time-frame not achieved for additional information and/or (more) detailed evidence;
- Insufficient activity on request thread to remove and/or review the given blacklist(s) due to your action(s).

In the future, put some more effort in your request thread and/or keep your activity up and make sure you achieve the given time-frame for additional information and/or (more) detailed evidence to review the blacklist(s) your received because of your action(s). Passive-aggressive responses or other such responses do not count as additional information and/or (more) detailed evidence.

Request thread denied and closed.