Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> GoodVibesGecko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: GoodVibesGecko (STEAM_0:1:505237618) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Feb-27 18:40
Summary: I was arrested as Police Chief when i was sitting in my car because a SWAT shot a dead body (GoodVibesGecko) and 5 minutes later reported it to SWAT Sergeant who had just got on (KetamineKetchup) and blamed it on me. This resulted in a 15 Minute arrest for me for something that the sergeant had no evidence of. The gun fired was Automatic and i only had a Shotgun and Glock 17. The SWAT that blamed it on me watched his friend shoot the dead body then disconnect. I don't know why he decided to get me arrested (i'm assuming he was bored because nothing was happening) but i have been getting RDA'd recently but i have not really cared because it is "out of character" but still never gets dealt with IC as they just ignore me or disregard it. Please help.
Evidence: https://gofile.io/?c=7FVDfK (it says Ban appeal but i meant Player Report)

That is all i have because i wasn't expecting this so didn't react.
Sorry for the Lack of evidence but most of it was Voice anyway.
Declined.

This evidence is not enough to prove any rule breakages and regardless of this, arrests are in-character and should be dealt with as such.