Limelight Forums

Full Version: ubr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: lampard

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[L²:M Reebs

Blacklist ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]79772[/font]

Why should you be unblacklisted?:'
So first of all, a missclick isnt in character and yes he probably did missclick but that dosnt change anything as I was still taking it as a thread in that moment in character and he was literally pointing the punch right at me before getting out the car and then i took my gun out.
"The punch in the video did not seem to be directed at you" I believe u didnt even see the video by saying this. 

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/jdbAqQKfKWk?t=22
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, lampard.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Why I have to make this shitty ubr, when you had your eyes to see that he was punching out right when he stepped out of the vehicle towards me and missclicks dosnt fucking account for in character u should know that, you cannot just shoot someone and say it was missclick and get away with it by not being arrested.
but this will probably be denied cuz u will start with some random bullshit that u believe it was not when you are so one sided and you do not hold yourself accountable for the objective side
Good evening, Lampard:

Firstly I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to this. 

You were issued a blacklist because the punch did not seem intentional, therefore a violent situation had not been started. 

Estel was nowhere near you at the time the punch was thrown. If he had been closer to you I’d be more apt to believe you, however he was far out of range. I’d like to know exactly, taking into consideration how far away Estel was from you, why you perceived the punch that was thrown as a threat. 

If someone says in LOOC “whoops sorry misclick” if they accidentally punch you, would you then blast them away with a shotgun? It doesn’t make sense I’m afraid. 

Also if you have concerns about me being “one-sided” and not objective, I would recommend speaking to HR. 

Have a nice evening.
Unblacklist Request Denied.

As shown from the video, you were not attacked. Even taking everything as IC, you killed someone was running away, started at least 3-4m away from you, who once hit the air stepping out their vehicle, after you brake checked them.

The situation was entirely of your own creation. It came back to bite you. Your own fault.