Limelight Forums

Full Version: Quacker ubr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID: 9342, 9351

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]@Overlewd [/font]
Server: main

Ban Reason: hacks 

Why should you be unbanned?:
To the limelight gaming community/staff team, I'm dearly sorry that i tried to give myself an advantage against other players in the limelight server, I am also sorry about my doubled account bans, I am truly sorry about my actions but I feel I deserve a second chance on the limelight server I promise I will not get in any trouble for any reason. The reason I doubled accounted is because I was sad about my ban on limelight I Liked the server truly I feel I have taken 4 month to reflect on myself.

The staff-members have received your unban-request, QUACKDOGGY.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I do not think that 4 months is enough time for hacking and DA, both being among the most serious offenses you can possibly commit on the server (especially hacks). The blatant lying in your last appeal doesn't help either, how can I be confident you are truly apologetic and not just lying again?

Regardless, in the time between you posted this appeal and today, I received opinions and feedback from fellow staff members, and we agree that it would not be appropriate to lift the punishments at this time.

Appeal denied.