Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> lkl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: lkl (STEAM_0:0:44175175) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Feb-22 19:55
Summary: We've just finished a shootout with Theo at Industrial and I was chilling at Main Street, at no point did Lampard initiate roleplay with me, he didn't come up to me, he didn't private message me, he didn't advertise anything. Yes we've arrested him before for police impersonation but to blatantly shoot at a cop car with most likely an armed officer inside, in the middle of the city with SWAT units and other police literally around the corner for seemingly no apparent reason is a terrible idea.

Not only does it put your own life at risk, but other people who were not involved with the situation could've been shot and ended their own roleplay. Usually if you want to shoot or kidnap a police officer, you'd do it when their alone and somewhere out of sight.

There's many things this possibly could fall under, FailRP or RDM is most likely, although he didn't kill me he did start an entire fight with most of the government.

If staff want the video with audio please let me know!
Evidence: https://youtu.be/gDVrPqR83nA
So to sum it all up you accusing me of cop baiting with a non lethal weapon. 

Actually I thought it was Theo and not you, sadly it was you as theo and you both have the same police model. 
City was also full empty, so I see no reason how it can be failrp and expecially rdm. 

Abit of missunderstanding from my side.
Also you should have posted audio inside the room in which u killed me in, you can clearly hear that you say "do u want me to put this on the forums" and i say i dont give a shit do whatever u want.
(Feb 22, 2020, 10:37 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]So to sum it all up you accusing me of cop baiting with a non lethal weapon. 

Actually I thought it was Theo and not you, sadly it was you as theo and you both have the same police model. 
City was also full empty, so I see no reason how it can be failrp and expecially rdm. 

Abit of missunderstanding from my side.
Also you should have posted audio inside the room in which u killed me in, you can clearly hear that you say "do u want me to put this on the forums" and i say i dont give a shit do whatever u want.

Staff can request the audio video if they wish.

It's your job to make sure that you are targeting the right person, whatever RP situation you had with  spilt into someone who wasn't involved, unfortunately everyone in the game will have the same model as someone else, it's not our fault that we don't have many options of model choice. 

As for the failRP, clearly you can see a reasonable sized force at Nexus, SWAT and SSA are literally right there, so that would be in my opinion failRP. No one would commit a crime such as shooting a police officer right in front of other officers, they'd be shot instantly and most likely be killed.
Requesting the video with audio. 24 hours to comply, Joley. 

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
(Feb 22, 2020, 11:51 PM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]Requesting the video with audio. 24 hours to comply, Joley. 

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

https://youtu.be/XMk6ZgO1nLQ
Joley, thank you for the video. I'll take a look at it tomorrow (currently at work).

If anyone has anything to add beforehand, now would be the time..
Lampard, can I ask why we would have been bean bagging officers in the first place? 

As an officer, you shouldn't be doing that, regardless if you thought it was Theo or not as it would have been FailRP either way.

Also, I find it quite hard to believe that it was a mistake, as you were still actively engaging officers in the room at the fire station. You made no attempt to say over voice "whoops my bad accidentally bean bagged you there" or did anything to try and bring the situation to an end other than just going ham with a beanbag shotgun on Government Officials.
It was just an stolen police uniform but you can definitly tell I was not out to harm no one by that beanbag but it wasnt a mistake aswell just thought it was another person. 
But as I said im not butthurt over such a small thing, but I can understand why the individual might be.
I’ve seen enough that I can conclude this. 

Lampard: pardon me being blunt here but this is getting ridiculous. You’re acting extremely recklessly and it’s honestly time to stop. You knew it wasn’t a mistake. You continued to engage instead of either surrendering or attempting to flee. It’s time to stop. 

You’ll be issued a punishment for FailRP as this honestly seems quite random and I find it extremely hard to believe that it was a “mistake” on your part. Not to mention that I’ll be giving you a permanent warning for RDM and FailRP. 

You’ll be issued a 1 day suspension from the servers. I expect you’ll take some time to reflect on your actions these last couple days and read the rules. 

Thank you for the report. Concluded and moved.