Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> lkl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: lkl (STEAM_0:0:44175175)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Feb-22 17:50
Summary: This gentleman just gunned me down after crashing into my vehicle without any proper reason. I believe that he broke rule [11.7] which states that you are not to shoot unarmed citizens and just bump into their vehicles randomly without a reason; as I was just driving normally in the city and have never encountered this gentleman before.

The second rule I believe he broke is number [3.1] which again states that your character needs to have a proper roleplay reason to just kill an innocent unarmed man. I mean come on, if you wanna solve a problem, maybe try to solve it peacefully first and not use force right away without saying anything; and straight up kill someone and shoot his vehicle for no reason.

I demand justice and a fair solution to be delivered to this case. Thank you in advance!
Evidence: https://youtu.be/jdbAqQKfKWk
salty salty ahahaha, i can just laugh at you. 

You crashed into a gang affiliate's vehicle but as you can see in the video the first time u purposely drove left so u could ram into my car as i was going forward. 
Also please make a reupload of your voice, for some reason you cant hear it, so they can get some context of whats really going on. 

U mess with the wrong people, get rekt.
Under review. Please sit tight.

Thank you for your patience.
After a quick look at the video, I have a few questions...

Lampard: Why did you make no attempt to peacefully resolve the matter? Regardless of your relationship with the character ingame, your status (LEO or Criminal), etc etc, violence should ALWAYS be a last resort.

I'd also like to know where you are getting that he "intentionally" rammed an affiliated vehicle..The only intentional ramming I can see in the video is at 00:10 when you T-Bone him.
He punched out after me, so I guess violence vibe had began and he clearly didnt wanted that with an gang affiliate... There were also something being said in the voicechat but he turned it off for some reason thats why im asking him to upload where his voice is actually there too...

It's like he tried to bait me into this lmfao, blocking his voice throughout the vid and following me like a maniac stalker.
Wait, I punched at you? That was a misclick, my dude. You immediately pulled out a shotgun idk where from and shot me in the face without saying anything. I'm not salty but you literally broke multiple rules by what u did.
The point still stands: Violence should be a last resort. The punch in the video did not seem to be directed at you, and as such, I have reason to believe it was 100% unintentional and a misclick.

Lampard, you have a history of RDM, with 2 bans and 2 blacklists in just under 3 months for it. 

His voice not being audible in the video is irrelevant, especially because the video does not seem to be doctored in any way to mask what Estel is saying as other ingame audio is audible and clear. Had the video been doctored to mask what he was saying, it would not have been.

I've seen enough from both sides to conclude this case with the following:

Lampard: You will be issued a 3-hour weapons blacklist for RDM, taking your history of RDM into account.
Should you choose to appeal, I would recommend posting an Unblacklist Appeal in the appropriate section of the courthouse.

Report closed and approved. Thank you for the report.