Limelight Forums

Full Version: Making Role Play Situations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, in the past, we've done some amazing RP's. My personal favorite its the zombie RP we did in Rockford, closely followed by the nuclear reactor meltdown. I think that we should do more of these types of RP's. I'm not sure if I, by myself can make anything like that so does anyone have any ideas on what we can do or how we can do something like this again?

Guv

Mini Events Are Always A Good Thing To Host On The Main Server. My Favorite's being. House Fires, Technical rescues [Car Crashes etc.] Chemical Incidents. And Major EMS Incidents'

hope these Idea's Help. If you ever need a hand setting these up [You need emitters or something] Just Shoot me a pm Big Grin
(Feb 21, 2020, 01:46 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]Mini Events Are Always A Good Thing To Host On The Main Server. My Favorite's being. House Fires, Technical rescues [Car Crashes etc.] Chemical Incidents. And Major EMS Incidents'

hope these Idea's Help. If you ever need a hand setting these up [You need emitters or something] Just Shoot me a pm Big Grin

Those ideas are great! I'll see if I can put together a scenario somehow. Thanks Guv.
(Feb 21, 2020, 05:29 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 21, 2020, 01:46 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]Mini Events Are Always A Good Thing To Host On The Main Server. My Favorite's being. House Fires, Technical rescues [Car Crashes etc.] Chemical Incidents. And Major EMS Incidents'

Those ideas are great! I'll see if I can put together a scenario somehow. Thanks Guv.

Completely agree with Guv, mini events are most definitely the best way to quickly get people interacting and roleplaying together. If you want something that is quick and easy to set up, I would consider some sort of incident that would require FD. If you want something that is a bit more in depth, and involves more people then maybe consider something like detailed robbery, not simply "gimme all the money bro" before executing the shop owner and leaving.

Use your imagination, original RPs are often the best ones.
I would love to join and help with a mini event, just pm me if I can be part of it or you need help with anything! 

I think ive got an old nuclear dupe lying around that can be altered with newer props that have been added, this dupe is like 3 years old.
(Feb 21, 2020, 06:35 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to join and help with a mini event, just pm me if I can be part of it or you need help with anything! 

I think ive got an old nuclear dupe lying around that can be altered with newer props that have been added, this dupe is like 3 years old.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Maybe this weekend sometime?
(Feb 21, 2020, 09:25 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 21, 2020, 06:35 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to join and help with a mini event, just pm me if I can be part of it or you need help with anything! 

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Maybe this weekend sometime?

Sure thing!
Just message me Smile
I think we do need some big events that are server wide. Maybe put the teachers or a group of dedicated individuals to organize a server wide event every year or twice a year. Something that makes Limelight unique. Something where all players can be involved and feel apart of something big.
My favourite is to create a character that will react to all these events differently to diversify multiple similar events. For example, if you were to have a truck crash roleplay, you could be an angry driver trying to get to work and is annoyed at the truck driver or police trying to block off the scene.

As for making events themselves, just think about what a city is and events that can happy inside a city. Maybe there has been a recession and you are a stockbroker/insurance manager who has lost their job and is emptying out the office that eventually becomes homeless and has to beg on the streets. There could be a military attack and as the president, you make sure you are in a nuclear shelter and deciding on who in your city should be able to survive the blast. Once the blast happens, anyone outside of the shelter could be a nuclear zombie that has to try and get inside the shelter.
(Mar 3, 2020, 02:47 PM)Bobby Wrote: [ -> ]My favourite is to create a character that will react to all these events differently to diversify multiple similar events. For example, if you were to have a truck crash roleplay, you could be an angry driver trying to get to work and is annoyed at the truck driver or police trying to block off the scene.

As for making events themselves, just think about what a city is and events that can happy inside a city. Maybe there has been a recession and you are a stockbroker/insurance manager who has lost their job and is emptying out the office that eventually becomes homeless and has to beg on the streets. There could be a military attack and as the president, you make sure you are in a nuclear shelter and deciding on who in your city should be able to survive the blast. Once the blast happens, anyone outside of the shelter could be a nuclear zombie that has to try and get inside the shelter.

I really like that zombie idea. Smile
(Feb 20, 2020, 09:39 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]So, in the past, we've done some amazing RP's. My personal favorite its the zombie RP we did in Rockford, closely followed by the nuclear reactor meltdown. I think that we should do more of these types of RP's. I'm not sure if I, by myself can make anything like that so does anyone have any ideas on what we can do or how we can do something like this again?

Hello. If you have any ideas for Mini-Events you can freely send me a DM on discord or Forums. I made a lot of RP Mini-Events Big Grin I am up for this Idea. I can help you with organisation, pre-planning, Dupe building