Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR (need a admin to review cus PilotC resigned)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:
Cicero
Ban ID:
Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()
(it was PilotC but he resigned)
Server:
RP
Ban Reason:
Fearrp (https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...?tid=26489)
Why should you be unbanned?:
I was banned for replying to the post despite me even breaking fearrp

Here was my UBR that was original denied by PilotC which to me seems stupid. I wasn't given orders but apparently it was because I was involved?
Why I am appealing an old ban? Because I want it off my record.
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-26547.html
The staff-members have received your unban-request, iDankCai.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Alright, let's get this done... I've got drugs to go smoke or prostitutes to murder or something. So apparently as useless as my opinion is being I'm no longer staff I was requested to come on here and give my opinion. I'm no longer a staff member... so #IDon'tCare what they end up deciding because any staff member can pull your record and see your history is adequate for punishment regardless of this ban. If you want it expunged though and it's not going to cause harm for the majority of the server population I couldn't give less of a damn.

Regardless though, this has been an on - going issue and as I previously documented on your last appeal of this situation you were unable to prove that you weren't associated with the other players involved. I'll also openly admit with the long winded (and now that I'm not a staff member I can say this) frankly childish back and forth bickering you had between yourself and the other player I'm not about to sit here and try and read through that cluster of fuckery again. I'm also not sure why you continue to appeal this case unless you think that now that PilotC is gone you could pull a fast one and I wouldn't be notified. Well in the end, surprise, I still exist and no matter how much I try to get away MY PEOPLE NEED ME!! Vive la resistance!
‍ Oh I'm really sorry to 'pull a fast one' and try to insult you and disrespect your authority mr porter c. (not like I put your name in the title or anything so defo trying to hide it from you -.-)

No I'm not appealing the punishment I'm appealing the ban cus I don't want a BS ban on my record, not my job to prove I'm not involved its your job to prove I am involved. By that logic you could ban everyone cus they can't prove they weren't involved.

Anyway yes, you have stuff to do as you say, people to shift around hospitals in wheelchairs if im correct you best get to that cus 'your people need you' and you are I N R E P L A C E A B L E.

(im also glad you resigned too, because i can give you what you have given other players without being banned for 2 months cus u can't hack it)
After speaking with Overlewd, we've determined FearRP wasn't broken in this case.

However, you don't need to be so passive aggressive about it. I was very tempted just to deny this because of your above response, and it's worth reminding you that your unban from your previous permanent suspension was on the grounds that we were behind the toxicity and argumentative nature you shown previously.

I'll remove the ban because it wasn't valid, but in the future, play nice. Speaking in the way you have done won't do you any favours and in the future may lead to forum warnings.

Approved.