Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Not Ketchup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Not Ketchup (STEAM_0:0:206692230) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Feb-17 17:20
Summary: RDM, FailRP. Shot me up because I accidentally rammed a guys car and gave me not even a second to respond to their commands. Wasn't reasonable at all.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/yKe2mOp-NgA
That "guy" was one of the people basing with us. We ran up to you holding you at gunpoint, you started reversing at which point I yelled out. You then drove forward and broke fear rp so I shot you.
Also the ram was not accidental as the guy radioed us saying that you were chasing him from mainstreet and you decided to speed up and change direction into him. Lying in the courthouse is a banable offence and what you have said is a blatant lie. Not only that but roughly around the 3 second mark ‍ had you under gunpoint thus you were under fear rp. You decided to disregard this and try to drive off breaking fear rp, then I ran up to you. Yelled out and you kept driving, breaking fear rp again so I shot you out of the vehicle. This is all reasonable use of force and I so not see what rule was broken apart from you breaking fear rp.
‍ can you explain how you ended up ramming my friend and how you ended up at our estates after chasing him?
Involved - Was one of the masked guys.

If you look back on the footage (0:04) you can see myself (The masked guy on the far right of the screen) pointing a gun at you thus rendering you under FearRP from that point on. You continued to drive despite me having a gun pointed at you and Maveric shot you.

2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations.

2.3 - You may not run away from someone who has you under FearRP and is pointing a gun/taser at you, unless they specifically order you to

You broke rule 2.3 by driving off despite none of us telling you to. Mav was well within his right to shoot you.
I never ran off, you killed me before I even had the chance to. Maybe if I actually drove of you could say that but I didn't. By the time it took for my brain to register you had guns you had already of killed me.

I did not lie in the courthouse. I literally described the video.

Saying out whilst shooting me is not reasonable if you were going to command me to do something.
(Feb 18, 2020, 10:01 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]I did not lie in the courthouse. I literally described the video.

You stated that you accidentally rammed the golf, when in the video you not only sped up but turned your suburban into it, although not a huge detail it is still a blatant lie and with your extensive history of player reporting you should know that lying in the courthouse may lead to a ban. As for the other comments, Ketchup is correct he had his gun pointed at you, was in LOS and within voice range this rendered you under fear rp. You reversed and tried driving off thus breaking the fear rp that ketchup had placed on you and I ran over shouting out, you kept driving so I shot you out of the vehicle
(Feb 18, 2020, 10:07 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 18, 2020, 10:01 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]I did not lie in the courthouse. I literally described the video.

You stated that you accidentally rammed the golf, when in the video you not only sped up but turned your suburban into it, although not a huge detail it is still a blatant lie and with your extensive history of player reporting you should know that lying in the courthouse may lead to a ban. As for the other comments, Ketchup is correct he had his gun pointed at you, was in LOS and within voice range this rendered you under fear rp. You reversed and tried driving off thus breaking the fear rp that ketchup had placed on you and I ran over shouting out, you kept driving so I shot you out of the vehicle

No don't say what I did and didn't. I didn't want to ram him, so it's and accident.
You did not even give me a second to respond to your demands. It's unreasonable.
(Feb 18, 2020, 10:10 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 18, 2020, 10:07 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]

No don't say what I did and didn't. I didn't want to ram him, so it's and accident.
You did not even give me a second to respond to your demands. It's unreasonable.

"so it's and accident". If I remember correctly you were ramming Entity's car (the Golf) less than a minute prior to the video taking place. 

Additionally, you would of had enough time to notice that you were on a collision course with the golf and attempt to brake, which you didn't do. So I find the excuse of "its an accident" to be complete bullshit.

Lets focus on this for a second, here you see Ketchup (the one on the far right) run up to you and point his IMI Uzi at you, this should of rendered you under fear rp and force you to fear your life as stated by rules 2.1 and 2.3

2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations.

2.3 - You may not run away from someone who has you under FearRP and is pointing a gun/taser at you, unless they specifically order you to

You clearly violated both 2.1 and 2.3 by attempting to drive off while Ketchup and i had you under gunpoint, although Ketchup made no verbal commands you are still under fear rp and do not move unless explicitly told by one of us to move. You still decided to try and drive off thus i was well within my right to shoot you even if i didnt give a verbal command.
Do you have the full video
No.
Are you sure you've got the date right? I can't seem to find the kill in the logs.
(Feb 19, 2020, 04:01 AM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you've got the date right? I can't seem to find the kill in the logs.

Probably because this happened on Monday not yesterday.
I was looking over the evidence provided by you and i couldn't help but notice that at the end of the 2-second mark and beginning of the 3-second mark, you not only saw me running up to you but you saw ketchup run up to you with his gun drawn. You then STOPPED and when we were well within microphone range you tried driving off, this is again a clear violation of 2.1 and 2.3
Pages: 1 2