Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Zoomies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Zoomies (STEAM_0:0:80752530) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Feb-16 21:10
Summary: So i told Zoomies to put his hands up (Under gun point) than he replied ''Wanna see a epic gamer moment?''
Than he decided to break fear rp and shoot me.

I have no evidence but im sure the staff can look back at the replay.
Evidence: N/A
it was around 21:10 GMT
You can clearly see me have a weapon in my hand and him pulling it out after he said ''wanna see a epic gamer moment''
I was there at that point,
Dutch holding a weapon in his hand and Zoomies decided to write "wanna see epic gamer moment"
Then proceeded to pull out his weapon and kill dutch and then started shooting at me.

Apex

oh man sorry, it must have absolutely shattered your kill people for no reason rp Sad you followed me for like 10 mins trying to find a reason to kill me for no apparent reason.

I can't imagine the heartbreak you must be feeling rn Sad
(Feb 16, 2020, 11:28 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]oh man sorry, it must have absolutely shattered your kill people for no reason rp Sad you followed me for like 10 mins trying to find a reason to kill me for no apparent reason.

I can't imagine the heartbreak you must be feeling rn Sad

You got no reason at all replying on this PR thread

Lol didn't realize you were Zoomie
(Feb 16, 2020, 11:28 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]oh man sorry, it must have absolutely shattered your kill people for no reason rp Sad you followed me for like 10 mins trying to find a reason to kill me for no apparent reason.

I can't imagine the heartbreak you must be feeling rn
You walk into a mafia owned cafe and start threatening us. *insert bruh sound effect*

Apex

(Feb 16, 2020, 11:29 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]You got no reason at all replying on this PR thread
no u
Its clear you broke fear rp no excuses

Apex

(Feb 16, 2020, 11:34 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]Its clear you broke fear rp no excuses

[Image: 8d88a92e68895eb543f8365a0e9aaa99.png]
Unfortunately, without evidence we're unable to review this.

Are you able to provide evidence?
I'm affraid not.
Can't you guys look back the replay of the server?
Sadly there are rules to the way PR's work, and one of those rules is a requirement of evidence.

[Image: gWp3dUv.png]

As you aren't able to provide evidence, unfortunately this report needs to be denied but I appreciate you bringing this to our attention regardless.