Limelight Forums

Full Version: Fishing Menu Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [EU Live/EU Build/Event]: EU Live

Description:
If you press F1 while having a sub-menu opened under the "Skills" menu in F1,
the page will close and re-open at the last main menu (Skills) instantly, instead of just closing the menu.

Bug observed since: Today (2020.02.16.)

Images/Screenshots:

(watch from the 4:12 mark)

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open up the F1 menu.
2. Go to Skills.
3. Open up a sub-menu (e.g. Fishing Guide).
4. Press F1.
Thank you for your bug-report, Markus!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Hello Markus, thank you for your report.

This problem is known ever since we released Meska last year.
Webviews in the F1 menu are being wiped when closed in order to save CPU resources. 
That it why it can't remember the page it was on.
To counter this (w/o removing the wiping-functionality) , I will add client-side routing to the meska menu, so that
those subpages can be accessed directly. In addition, a bi-drectional link between UI and Page will be added.
Clicking a menu-item in the meska menu will then store the handle to the latest page.

Greetings, Steve
It's always awesome to know that you guys know your stuff! Thank you for the quick response! 😁

Márk
Added and fixed with c96e7a1, Thank you once again
https://limelightgaming.net/services/cha...ev=c96e7a1
Re-opening this one because I misunderstood you ‍ ^^

Keeping track of the last meska menu item is fine now, thanks to rev c96e7a1.
However, the F1 key binding issue has yet to be resolved. On it
I assume this has something to do with the awesomium progress that is running in the background.
I will have to debug the F1 menu in order to check that.
I can no longer re-produce this problem. Looks like my previous fix (c96e7a1) and or more recent patches have fixed this issue. Going to close this for now. Please feel free to re-open/write me a message should this issue reoccur. Thank you!