Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> XBit-Estel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ForceGhost

Reported Players: XBit-Estel (STEAM_0:1:159883158) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Feb-15 17:50
Summary: (Posting on behalf of Nemesis who was having forum issues)

Mid RP dealing with an unidentified man with a firearm and a Paramedic driving the Presidential Limo Estel demotes me mid-rp and then has his SSA arrest me.

Breaking rule 3.4 as well as the Paramedic who's name I didn't get for FailRP, you shouldn't be driving the President around as a paramedic.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/5wiwB17UMaE
That is not power gaming as you are mentioning to since you crashed into our limo endangering the life of the vice president and the driver of the limo, you were trying also to detain the SSA agent for no reason without being even a cop. Also, demotions are dealt with in character.

Evidence of you driving recklessly and detaining my SSA: https://youtu.be/48PBO-GVq1w

As you can see as well that ForceGhost is not an officer and hasn't gotten an LEO pass, he was pretending to be an officer while he was clearly not.

Honestly, you literally got back to the server today to cause a lot of problems and chaos and just minge around. Multiple people witnessed your minging and incompetence.

was also driving an unmarked vehicle while being the chief of police.....

As for the driver, he was my private EMS on one condition, that if there was any callout for him, he would respond to it anyway even if he was my private EMS. I know that is kind of weird for you but as a vice president I have a lot of enemies and I will need someone to my side who knows how to do first aid and deal with injuries if I ever get injured.
"The armed unidentified man" in the car as you are mentioning it is my SSA.
Oh yeah, btw you were not holding me or the driver under gunpoint since the limo doesn't apply to FearRp and is bulletproof
I would like to remind you you started opening fire on a SSA.
And your friend was a fake cop.
And you knew he was a fake cop idk if you where the chief but if you were did you get perm from staff to be corrupt?

ForceGhost

(Feb 15, 2020, 09:02 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to remind you you started opening fire on a SSA.
And your friend was a fake cop.
And you knew he was a fake cop idk if you where the chief but if you were did you get perm from staff to be corrupt?

I opened fire on a man in suit with a firearm after asking you to put your hands up and identify yourself, you at no point said you were SSA.

I never informed Nemesis that I wasn't a cop. I was demoted by the previous Chief and changed into a uniform alone without informing anymore.
Under Review.

Apologies for the wait, I'll try to conclude this as soon as I can.
Approved.

Accused player will receive a 2 hour blacklist from the President job for Powergaming.

Bit of a confusing case with this one, though the powergaming is clearly evident to me, I'd like to point a few things out for everyone's future reference.

and Nemesis - Without the name of the paramedic, we've got no way of knowing who to punish if the punishment for him is indeed valid.

Also, please be more wary next time on who you question / shoot. The President was clearly not in any danger otherwise he would have shouted for help, so when a gentleman steps out of a Presidential limousine, it's safe to assume that he is either working for the President or knows him in a personal capacity, therefore, you should have no logical reason to suspect him of doing anything illegal. SSA's are a thing after all and they'll be carrying weapons around the President all the time, but you wouldn't question their motives would you?

- Demoting an officer and a chief for crashing into you when both vehicles are being driven at quite high speeds is a bit drastic. The other vehicle stopped and the occupants hopped out to speak to you, they didn't try to escape or avoid the situation. There's many ways of RPing out a disciplinary a straight up demotion as they where speaking to your SSA and to you is quite uncalled for. Next time, I'd recommend thinking through your actions, taking other more passive and less instant RP opportunities and then if it comes to it, issue a demotion.