Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request: Puggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Puggy

Ban ID: 8668,8458,8484

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ‍ 

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason: (8668) [font=Roboto, sans-serif]HR Service-ban // harrassment of developers, other ToS violations. (8458) [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Initating a PD raid as a chef. Propkilling. Proppushig. Propspam, attempted server crash. Admitted "just went on for the memes" (8484) Double Accounting.[/font][/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Hello Night, Overlewd and Doctor Internet. This is my second attempt on trying to get unbanned now, i have been on my best behaviour to prove to you guys that i am a nice person and when i did get banned around a year ago i was a minge... But however i have Matured and become more sensible i will not minge again if you do decide to accept my UBR. 

Ban [font=Roboto, sans-serif](8668) [font=Roboto, sans-serif]HR Service-ban // harrassment of developers, other ToS violations.[/font][/font]

This ban if for Harassment to developers and the ToS is for "Stealing" pictures from the LimeLight Forums but however at that time i was running a server with ‍ called "LimeTreeRP" It is no longer a thing and he made the website so therefor i did not steal any media from limelight it was all John.  I also was messaging the developers a lot asking for LL content witch they was not allowed to give out for obvious reasons I apologise for this the main person i did use to message a lot was Doc and i apologise for this. and also for messaging another developer for the gamemode... I will not do this again.

Ban (8458) Initating a PD raid as a chef. Propkilling. Proppushig. Propspam, attempted server crash. Admitted "just went on for the memes"

This ban was from Doctor for when i went on LimeLight because i was angry and decided to take this out on the server... I was not in the right frame of mind and was just Prop killing people, Prop pushing, Prop spamming people and i tried to crash the server too and this is not me at all i was just in a bad frame of mine at that time due to one of my horses dieing around that time and i was not thinking about getting banned at all i looked abit like this in my brain (https://imgur.com/lP0eXbg) I am very sorry for this and i will NOT let it happen again all im asking is for you to give me another chance i will not mess it up i promise you, i can assure you i have matured and i will not break anymore rules i would like to behave so i could become a teacher or even staff!

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Puggy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Puggy.

As this is a relatively large case to go over, we’re making sure that we discuss this thoroughly amongst the team before reaching a decision. Please bare with us whilst we do this and if there’s anymore questions then I’ll make sure to raise them with you.

Cheers.
(Feb 18, 2020, 03:30 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Puggy.

As this is a relatively large case to go over, we’re making sure that we discuss this thoroughly amongst the team before reaching a decision. Please bare with us whilst we do this and if there’s anymore questions then I’ll make sure to raise them with you.

Cheers.

Hey Night,

Thanks for the update. 

Cheers Puggy
Hey Puggy,

A concern has been raised about the staff report you made on ‍ a while ago over a discussion you made on Steam, which has since been deleted by you shortly after posting it. If you need the screenshot to remind you, I'm happy to provide this privately for you. The main concern being is that if you were that open to messing around on the forums, how can we believe this won't happen on the server? This contradicts the claim you made that you matured.

Another concern is that you also haven't explained why you believe we should consider lifting Ban ID 8484, the double accounting ban. You've duplicated your reason twice for the TOS ban. If we could please hear from you in regards to why you believe we should lift 8484, that'd be great, as well as an answer to the above.

Cheers.
(Feb 22, 2020, 01:18 AM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Puggy,

A concern has been raised about the staff report you made on ‍ a while ago over a discussion you made on Steam, which has since been deleted by you shortly after posting it. If you need the screenshot to remind you, I'm happy to provide this privately for you. The main concern being is that if you were that open to messing around on the forums, how can we believe this won't happen on the server? This contradicts the claim you made that you matured.

Another concern is that you also haven't explained why you believe we should consider lifting Ban ID 8484, the double accounting ban. You've duplicated your reason twice for the TOS ban. If we could please hear from you in regards to why you believe we should lift 8484, that'd be great, as well as an answer to the above.

Cheers.

Hey Night, 

This thing with Bambo was a mistake as i did not know that anything out of LimeLight Services was not applicable with LL, I understand were your coming from about me being trusted on the server and it not happening again and this was simply a mistake all of us make them not everyone can be perfect you know what i mean?.

Also reguarding the "Copy and paste" i like to say alot of things twice so i have no copyed and pasted this its just somthing i do due to my dyslexia. 

And Ban ID (8484) Was me being stupid to come on and try and minge again when i was still angry.#

If you have any further questions feel free to message me on discord or PM me on the forums.

Many Thanks
Puggy
Unfortunately I've fallen slightly ill so currently don't have the energy to write out a full response, however it seems like you're slightly missing the point.

The report you posted on Bambo was largely done as a meme, and you were told when we reinstated your forum access that if you messed around then it may result in us taking away your forum access again, thankfully we didn't as you decided to delete the thread, but still. It doesn't leave us with the impression that if you were to be unbanned, then you would behave and respect the rules.

I'll quickly PM you the screenshot over Discord in the next few minutes.
(Feb 24, 2020, 10:08 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I've fallen slightly ill so currently don't have the energy to write out a full response, however it seems like you're slightly missing the point.

The report you posted on Bambo was largely done as a meme, and you were told when we reinstated your forum access that if you messed around then it may result in us taking away your forum access again, thankfully we didn't as you decided to delete the thread, but still. It doesn't leave us with the impression that if you were to be unbanned, then you would behave and respect the rules.

I'll quickly PM you the screenshot over Discord in the next few minutes.

I understand this Night, 

I wont let it happen again i would just like to have a last chance.
Hey is there any update i have been waiting a couple of days now with no Update...

Thanks 
Puggy
Hi Puggy.

Apologies about the delay as I've been ill and needed to discuss the case in depth with Overlewd, which we've now done and reached a conclusion on.

8458: In speaking with Doc, we're prepared to move this to an expiring ban which will expire in 12 months time. This ban will however stay on your record.

8484: We've decided to grant you leniency with this as the above is being set to expire in 12 months time. As a result, this will be lifted but will remain on record.

8668: As the "service-wide" part of your suspension doesn't technically apply anymore seeing how you have direct forum access (though, you're still subject to the conditions we discussed when we lifted this for you), we'll edit out the service-wide part and replace it back to TOS for content theft and harrassment of developers. We're satisfied that your making efforts to calm down on messaging our developers consistently, but there's still some work to be done on this front I'm afraid.

Unfortunately I'm unable to authorise an outright lift of all suspensions you have, as the actions you've made on the forums recently with the now deleted staff report have made us feel a little uneasy about allowing you back on to the server yet, however the above is the best that I'm able to offer at this time.

I'll leave this open if you have any questions or comments to make on the proposed deal.

Cheers.
Alright Night, 

Cheers i tried my best but u know its not up to me at the end of the day.
Approved with the above deal.

I hope you take onboard the feedback so that you might have a better chance for next time.