Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Ketchup, Judge Rage, JakeCake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Ketchup (STEAM_0:0:206692230) () , Judge Rage (STEAM_0:1:59572596) () , JakeCake (STEAM_0:0:19312865) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Feb-12 21:33
Summary: Raided the President/shot up the police force with no RP background. Not sure why they raided and even if they did have reason they did not even try to resolve it peacefully as violence is the last option.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/7XDuCIM7DcY
You say violence is a last resort but you killed me for asking you if I can sniff your ass
Awaiting response from all accused.
The government of the time was excercising dictatorial powers as it seeked to persecute Weyland-Yutani, we believe this is because they didn't like us for whatever reason (you can see this in the title of the video, "weyflakes yufaggoti") but we were happy to remain passive even after Cicero (idankcai?) gunned down Mav in the street for making a joke, until it came to the point where the government used a law about restricting access to property to arrest me without giving me any chance to defend myself for putting up a WY recruitment truck on Mainstreet parking and Cicero then proceeded to breach and remove the truck. 

As we were given no chance to defend ourselves in that situation, we felt that the government would be unwilling to listen to us if we had approached it less forcefully, given that they had ignored us before and had gunned Mav down for making a joke, so our plan was to enter the nexus with firearms only to defend ourselves and hold a peaceful audience with the president about the whole situation. 

This very quickly changed when we entered and the police made contact with us - and a bloodbath ensued, which was by no means our intention - the intention was to force a dialogue because the government had committed violent acts against us before and denied us any defence at the arrest, but to come to a peaceful resolution in the end.

Apex

I was the president during this time.

So I was outside the nexus during the gunfight and set a lockdown, returning to my office as it was the safest place. As I crossed the lobby Ketchup met me as he exited the nexus garage, he stared at me then gunned me down even though I was unarmed and was no threat.

With regards to the officer arresting you for the side walk thing, the law said it was illegal to block public infrastructure (in this case a sidewalk in which you refused to move a table from, as I learnt in post) so the officer arrested you. But I just accept the warrants based on what i think they should get if guilty, I don't investigate every warrant... So to kill me without even trying to communicate the issue at all is imo a total jump to violence without any kind of rp merit.
No there was clearly a law saying you can't build to obstruct pavements. Not my fault you didn't read the laws so I asked you to move it, this was your fair chance because if I wanted to, I could of immediately arrested you and that still would not be corruption. You told me no and walked away carrying on doing your thing so you got arrested. 
Don't raid the government over laws you don't like unless they drastically affect your character. I doubt the law saying don't build on pavements without permission drastically affected your character to the point you wanted to kill the President.

The title of the video is just a funny meme, don't try to find something out of nothing.

Don't bring up the situation with Mav as you don't know the situation despite what side he told you. Make a separate PR for that.
And if your implying part of your raid was for me killing Mav but yet Mav joined in on the raid seems kind of a rule break of NLR?

You didn't contact me, you didn't contact the President, you didn't try to protest. You got out of jail, got your friends and instantly raided the police and President.

You carrying weapons, non concealed weapons I might add, into the Government building, whilst wearing masks (which i believe was also against the law) and trying to say you weren't looking for a shootout is bs. That's cop baiting.

Also after you killed the police you ran straight for the President, he was unarmed and instead of apparently going there to talk him like you say, you immediately shoot him.

We did not ignore you, you did not even contact us in the first place.

Apex

(Feb 13, 2020, 12:24 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]The government of the time was excercising dictatorial powers as it seeked to persecute Weyland-Yutani - Enforcing the laws and giving you the option to comply is not dictatorial powers, it's a standard that everyone else managed to meet.

As we were given no chance to defend ourselves in that situation You were asked to remove them or be arrested, you chose by refusing to remove the table to be arrested. This was not a situation that warranted any kind of defence. It would have warranted a civil discussion with myself by either /request or /pm zoomies. You chose not to do either of these but instead to murder the entire government. 

This very quickly changed when we entered and the police made contact with us - and a bloodbath ensued, which was by no means our intention - the intention was to force a dialogue because the government had committed violent acts against us before and denied us any defence at the arrest, but to come to a peaceful resolution in the end. You had not only been given chance to correct your actions I would have very likely given you a permit to block the sidewalk if you had just  ASKED.  You chose to enter the nexus with masks, firearms and ill intent and immediately took the opportunity to run through the nexus shooting anyone in your path, including me whilst unarmed and no threat to you. Which raises questions as to your intent; if your intent had been to discuss it with me you wouldn't have shot me on sight. I disbelieve this excuse you've presented and I think it's very telling you'd try and twist it in such a way.
Right so, Judge and JakeCake were doing some passive Weyland recruitment RP, then Cicero came by and arrested Judge under law 21 which stated "TITLE Property Laws", he did not attempt to speak with judge about the fact that the stand may have been blocking the road he just arrested him, then instead of asking us to remove the stand he took out a breach and exploded the truck. Not only that but earlier i asked Cicero as a joke if i could "sniff his ass" then i got into my porche and tried to drive off but was met with a full mag of 5.56 from his G36C. Judge decided that enough was enough and went to resolve this with the president but we were met with armed police, and one of us had a gun out by accident thus a gunfight ensued. Knowing that a peaceful resolve was off the table we entered the nexus and liberated Evocity of the dictatorial government that arrested people for trying to recruit people.
‍ - How was this attempted to be resolved passively? You state that you entered a government building armed and looking to resolve it peacefully though when not affiliated with the government at that time this is pretty much asking for a shootout. 

I could appreciate this RP, but only if It had been RPed more thoroughly and does appear excessive. 

‍ - Are you also reporting Ketchup for RDM in regard to this situtation?
‍ So you've confirmed part of the raid reason was for me killing you but you joined in on the raid? Seems like a breakage of NLR as well to me.

Apex

(Feb 13, 2020, 08:04 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]‍ - Are you also reporting Ketchup for RDM in regard to this situtation?
Yeah, only because he gunned me down without even attempting to communicate.

Apex

(Feb 13, 2020, 07:10 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]Right so, Judge and JakeCake were doing some passive Weyland recruitment RP, then Cicero came by and arrested Judge under law 21 which stated "TITLE Property Laws", he did not attempt to speak with judge about the fact that the stand may have been blocking the road he just arrested him, then instead of asking us to remove the stand he took out a breach and exploded the truck. Not only that but earlier i asked Cicero as a joke if i could "sniff his ass" then i got into my porche and tried to drive off but was met with a full mag of 5.56 from his G36C. Judge decided that enough was enough and went to resolve this with the president but we were met with armed police, and one of us had a gun out by accident thus a gunfight ensued. Knowing that a peaceful resolve was off the table we entered the nexus and liberated Evocity of the dictatorial government that arrested people for trying to recruit people.
dictatorial government that arrested people for trying to recruit people. - read as: Arrested people for breaking the law after refusing to stop. 

I'm sorry but people who break the law get arrested, that's a pretty standard part of the game. I understand you were under the impression that Cicero was corrupt but you could have handled it so much more peacefully. The president cannot deal with someone if you don't try and communicate, you cannot just take you being arrested once as at face value as absolute proof the government was out to get you. There is no evidence of this massive "conspiracy" you've declared. I wasn't out to get out, no other officer cared about you, you weren't being harassed by police. You totally overreacted to a very normal aspect of the game and as a result contravened the rules, if you had admitted it honestly I'd have more respect for you.
(Feb 13, 2020, 08:23 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]‍ So you've confirmed part of the raid reason was for me killing you but you joined in on the raid? Seems like a breakage of NLR as well to me.
NLR was over and i was only assisting the guys in raiding you. They wanted to raid due to the murdering of one of their members for making a joke, for blowing up their stand and for arresting them without asking them to remove something first. I was only there as backup incase shite went south which it did
Also ‍ i shot you because at that moment in time any and all peaceful options were gone. We ended up killing the entire police force and i ran up to you and told you to get onto the ground which you didnt, and seeing the police respawning i knew if i waited any longer i would probably get gunned down so i shot you down and left. My intent was not to murder you but to injure you and make those at Nexus redirect their efforts to save you. But due to the range i was at it ended up killing you which was an unwanted side effect, i then proceeded to leave the area and disarm to avoid any chance of myself getting arrested.
The reason why you died was because you broke fearrp by running off when I tried to cuff you, then you got in your car and I pointed a gun telling you to get out and you then tried to run me over in the car.
Don't raid the President and police over crimes you committed.

You shouldn't help to raid the President to avenge your past self, that's literally NLR.

Also you say there was many heavily armed police, there was 2 cops, one had a glock and the other was me, doesn't seem heavily armed to me.

I've explained everything else you said in my 1st reply.
Pages: 1 2