Limelight Forums

Full Version: Evocity Revolutionary Front
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GeYZnoD.jpg]

Evocity Revolutionary Front
Established: 12/02/2020
Location of Headquaters: Unkown
Political Ideology: Nationalist Communism

Welcome
Zdravstvuyte comrade, to the Evocity Revolutionary Front.

We are glad to have you join our glorious revolution, soon our country will see the true, and only way to live; in communism. We believe in the factors of everyone having equal opportunity and items, our city is crippled with the wealthy always putting down working citizens, leaving them to starve and die in our streets.

We say enough, our revolution will be grand and will restore the power to the people, we will have control over our government and implement the changes that will save our country and this city, through peaceful and violent means, we do not actively seek out destruction, however if worse comes to worst, we will fight for our freedom.

Background RP

The Evocity Revolutionary Front was founded in 12/02/2020 due to a raise in taxes in Evocity and the divide between wealthy and poor, budget cuts to emergency services and the privatisation of many previously public services, leaving people who do not own or earn that much money to be placed in debt.

They're mainly built with American citizens, but after some social media influence, people from other countries have come over to assist in the Revolutionary Front. Some members country of origin include: United Kingdom, Finland, Russian, Ukrainian, France. They've also received endorsements from the Russian Federation.

They've yet to make a name for themselves, but have been promptly placed on the Federal Bureau of Investigations known hate groups due to their beliefs and social media advertisements, no other government organisation have currently set them on their watch list. 

Application:
OOC
Steam Name:
Forum Name:
Hours on Server:
REPs:
Previous Punishments:
Discord Name (Required to join our discord):

IC
In-Character Name:
Character Background (Age, Place of Birth...):
Incentive to Join:

Please note that this will not be a run around and gun police sorta group, but more based on actual logistics, spreading propaganda and sometimes clashes with government officials and groups!
Looks good
Application:

OOC
Steam Name: Justkes159
Forum Name: Justkes159
Hours on Server: 147
REPs: 2

Previous Punishments: None that I know of/can remember
Discord Name (Required to join our discord): justkes159

IC
In-Character Name: Kes Redwood
Character Background (Age, Place of Birth...): 34 years old. Born in the United Kingdom. Moved to America at the age of 29 to start a new life. Currently serving the EC:FD but looking for a change in his life. Ex RAF.
Incentive to Join: I really want a new purpose in life. Being in the fire dept can be boring and i want some proper action, not just sitting on my arse all day waiting for someone to crash their car.
OOC
Steam Name: Dutch
Forum Name: Dutch
Hours on Server: almost 1300
Reps: 4
Previous Punishment: I have been punished a lot even perma banned but after i got back from my perma i never got into any trouble again.
Discord name: You already have that Joley

IC
In character name: Billybob Jenkins
Character background: Billybob is a redncek who doesn't like the law leave him and his tractor alone. 25 just a fucking redneck pretty much.
Incentive to join: He wants to be able to drive his tractor and shoot his shotgun in peace without cops on his back all day.
[Image: T0YGA4H.jpg]

Greater Marionian Reich

Dear ERF,
we will not be accepting open critism of the state.
We will find you.

Signed John "Insert" Smith
Reichsmarschall of Army and Reichskanzler of State.
[font=Arial]OOC
Steam Name: Mr.Sir
Forum Name: Mr.Sir
Hours on Server: 750+
REPs: 5
[/font]

Previous Punishments: None (I'm a good boy)
Discord Name (Required to join our discord): You have it >Sad

IC
In-Character Name: Buck Cletus
Character Background: 
Buck Cletus was born 1990 in Wetumpka, Alabama.
Growing up with a poor family Buck always helped at home and skipped most of his education.
In 2005 his familys house was destroyed because of a storm, since the house was mostly built with plate sheets and ducktape it stood no chance.
So buck decided to build himself a brand new home on someone elses property without permission.
He started off by collecting wood and other materials for the foundation of the house.
Most of the materials was stolen or found around in the woods.
In 2008 his house was finished and Buck was the happiest he could be.

His hobbies are shooting rabbits and deer with his shotgun and scare of the property owners.
Bucks vocabulary is as advanced like a 5 year old due to him never attending school, and this is something very sensitive to him.

Buck Cletus favorite quote: Tickle my Cletus!

Incentive to Join:
Since Buck Cletus has never paid any taxes he thinks this is the perfect group for him,
And as he grew up his father always talked shit about the government which makes Buck hate the government most of anything.
[Image: Ios1fUC.jpg]

Thank you for applying.
These are the following application outcomes.

(Feb 12, 2020, 11:11 PM)Justkes159 Wrote: [ -> ]Application:

OOC
Steam Name: Justkes159
Forum Name: Justkes159
Hours on Server: 147
REPs: 2

Previous Punishments: None that I know of/can remember
Discord Name (Required to join our discord): justkes159

IC
In-Character Name: Kes Redwood
Character Background (Age, Place of Birth...): 34 years old. Born in the United Kingdom. Moved to America at the age of 29 to start a new life. Currently serving the EC:FD but looking for a change in his life. Ex RAF.
Incentive to Join: I really want a new purpose in life. Being in the fire dept can be boring and i want some proper action, not just sitting on my arse all day waiting for someone to crash their car.

Good Afternoon, Kes Redwood.

After reviewing your application for the Evocity Revolutionary Front, we've deemed your application to be of standard to join our cause, we'll send you our discord group link allowing you to be officially part of our group.

(Feb 12, 2020, 11:34 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]OOC
Steam Name: Dutch
Forum Name: Dutch
Hours on Server: almost 1300
Reps: 4
Previous Punishment: I have been punished a lot even perma banned but after i got back from my perma i never got into any trouble again.
Discord name: You already have that Joley

IC
In character name: Billybob Jenkins
Character background: Billybob is a redncek who doesn't like the law leave him and his tractor alone. 25 just a fucking redneck pretty much.
Incentive to join: He wants to be able to drive his tractor and shoot his shotgun in peace without cops on his back all day.

Good Afternoon, Billybob Jenkins.

After reviewing your application for the Evocity Revolutionary Front, we've deemed your application to be of standard to join our cause, we'll send you our discord group link allowing you to be officially part of our group.

(Feb 13, 2020, 02:08 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ][font=Arial]OOC
Steam Name: Mr.Sir
Forum Name: Mr.Sir
Hours on Server: 750+
REPs: 5
[/font]

Previous Punishments: None (I'm a good boy)
Discord Name (Required to join our discord): You have it >Sad

IC
In-Character Name: Buck Cletus
Character Background: 
Buck Cletus was born 1990 in Wetumpka, Alabama.
Growing up with a poor family Buck always helped at home and skipped most of his education.
In 2005 his familys house was destroyed because of a storm, since the house was mostly built with plate sheets and ducktape it stood no chance.
So buck decided to build himself a brand new home on someone elses property without permission.
He started off by collecting wood and other materials for the foundation of the house.
Most of the materials was stolen or found around in the woods.
In 2008 his house was finished and Buck was the happiest he could be.

His hobbies are shooting rabbits and deer with his shotgun and scare of the property owners.
Bucks vocabulary is as advanced like a 5 year old due to him never attending school, and this is something very sensitive to him.

Buck Cletus favorite quote: Tickle my Cletus!

Incentive to Join:
Since Buck Cletus has never paid any taxes he thinks this is the perfect group for him,
And as he grew up his father always talked shit about the government which makes Buck hate the government most of anything.

Good Afternoon, Buck Cletus.

After reviewing your application for the Evocity Revolutionary Front, we've deemed your application to be of standard to join our cause, we'll send you our discord group link allowing you to be officially part of our group.