Limelight Forums

Full Version: Emens blacklist appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name:emses

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] Ben[/font]

Blacklist ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]79716[/font]

Server:EU

Why should you be unblacklisted?:cause I got a blacklist from weapons for RDM but i didnt RDM i always killed for a reason i killed a police that said he were going to report me but i said that he was after my friend cause he was and now i have a blacklist for 4H cause i had a valid reason to kill or i tried to get him injured but he had to low HP and i didnt know that

Evidence:N/A
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, emsens.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi ,

So this was in regards to an in-game report we received from the officer you killed. From reviewing the evidence I gathered with the tools I have available to me, I could not see any text or voice interaction between you two during this incident.

What I saw was an officer standing still be the petrol station at AM/PM looking towards the Nexus. You then proceeded to run past him to check inside Burger King, when you then came back out of it and proceeded to walk up behind him, pull a shotgun out and kill him. From what I've seen, no text or voice interaction happened at all during the timeframe.

Now, from my point of view, this is very blatantly RDM.

Do you happen to have any evidence of your interaction at all? I might reconsider my decision if so, however, without any further evidence from yourself I will have to deny this I am afraid.
Let me see
No worries, I'll give you 24 hours to gather what you need before I conclude this.
Ben i didnt have rocording on that
what my blacklist is gone in 24h
 do i need a witness
I talked to Emsens when this occured because i saw the incident,
Emsens told me that the police officer was after his friend and tried to arrest him.
So Emsens shot the cop to prevent that from happening.

I wouldnt do what Emsens did but i just wanted you to know what happened from my perspective.
From reviewing the video you sent in , I'm not seeing anything that's helping your case here. I've watched the entire video and you changed job twice and also died twice, voiding any information you may have had previously on the officer you killed due to your own NLR. I'm going to need further evidence showing the interaction you had with him just before you killed him, otherwise I can't see why this blacklist would be invalid and will therefore have to deny this unblacklist request.
That is all my evidence i cant get any more i told u
But my friend were getting arrested in the video and thats wat started everything
(Feb 12, 2020, 09:43 PM)emsens Wrote: [ -> ]But my friend were getting arrested in the video and thats wat started everything

Yes, at the beginning of the video where you subsequently died not long after meaning you should have forgotten about the officer who was trying to arrest him as you should have no memory of him in your new life. Would you like to add anything else before I finally conclude this?
(Feb 12, 2020, 01:30 PM)emsens Wrote: [ -> ]Your Name:emses

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] Ben[/font]

Blacklist ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]79716[/font]

Server:EU

Why should you be unblacklisted?:cause I got a blacklist from weapons for RDM but i didnt RDM i always killed for a reason i killed a police that said he were going to report me but i said that he was after my friend cause he was and now i have a blacklist for 4H cause i had a valid reason to kill or i tried to get him injured but he had to low HP and i didnt know that

Evidence:N/A

(Feb 12, 2020, 10:04 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 12, 2020, 09:43 PM)emsens Wrote: [ -> ]But my friend were getting arrested in the video and thats wat started everything

Yes, at the beginning of the video where you subsequently died not long after meaning you should have forgotten about the officer who was trying to arrest him as you should have no memory of him in your new life. Would you like to add anything else before I finally conclude this?

But the same thing happend after the video but i didnt record it
And my friend hired
Me as assasin on him
Pages: 1 2