Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ElviSs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: ElviSs (STEAM_0:0:152181009) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Feb-11 22:48
Summary: basically i was looking for a officers car then we stop off at the club we get out to see if its behind the gate and then this guy runs at me with a baseball bat so i pull out my shot gun and i tell him to get down on the floor so he dose and then when he lays down on the floor he handcuffs me while i have a shot gun out so then his mate comes over saying get in the truck and i was like that was frp because i had my shot gun out and you hand cuff me so then he pulls out a pistol saying ur fail rp and i was like i had a shot gun out and ur telling me im frp so then i noticed the officer wasnt hand cuffed and starts to shoot them while im getting hit by a bat while hand cuffed. after that with the bat he starts to knock me out carrying me to the little village keeps doing that untill i get there he call an admin [L²:M] Aryen he says ur FRP do what he says so i was like i was stuck then he gives me warning again even tho im in the house so then [L²:M] Aryen gives me a third Waring because i was didnt get in the room which they told me to get in which i understand that but then i was trapped in a room for ages and he wasnt getting anything out of it i could have been in there for two hours and wouldnt let me out so thats good rp really when im stuck in a room doing nothing so he opens the door i go up to him so he couldnt shut the door again then the admin bans me for fail rp which i didnt understand what i did good when trapped in a room like half an hour. i cant remember what the guy was called doing it it was like nick or somthing.

Evidence: i have no evidence
, I assume you're looking to report this other player you speak of rather than yourself, but with a lack of an actual name / steam ID and without any actual evidence, we've got nothing to go on. I'll give you 24 hours to find a name and some evidence otherwise I'll have to deny this I'm afraid.
Denied.

No name / steam ID or evidence given in the last 24 hours.