Limelight Forums

Full Version: A better place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Today i decided to quit Fearless after two years and nearly 300 hours. I was sick and tired of corrupt admins and agressive RP. I hope that this server is better and i look forward to interacting with you guys in the future.

Guv

Welcome to Limelight Sir!
Welcome to Limelight, I hope you enjoy your time on our servers! If you got any questions feel free to ask me.
Welcome!
Welcome to Limelight! If you will need any help or somebody to RP just PM me Wink
Welcome. Hope you won't be disappointed with us! We'll sure do our best! Wink
Welcome good to see you have picked the good side.
Welcome to Limelight!
Welcome
Just realised your a fellow Dutchman!
That's very good our numbers are growing everyday.
If you ever need help hmu.
(Feb 9, 2020, 09:55 PM)NSKK88 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Today i decided to quit Fearless after two years and nearly 300 hours. I was sick and tired of corrupt admins and agressive RP. I hope that this server is better and i look forward to interacting with you guys in the future.

Aggressive RP, 100% not on limelight!

There is a few of us that are alright.
Welcome!
Yh FL is dog. 4300 hours wasted lol. You'll be better here
(Feb 10, 2020, 02:50 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]

Definetely not on limelight. *cough cough*
(Feb 13, 2020, 12:08 PM)F4nicFlare Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 10, 2020, 02:50 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]

Definetely not on limelight. *cough cough*

Ssssshhhhh we finally got some new players.
Pages: 1 2