Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> lampard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: lampard (STEAM_0:0:44175175) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Feb-08 17:10
Summary: i got out of jail to find Lampard sat in my building raiding it so after this i contacted moderator marsh came and i explained what had happened he told me that lampard had said i had insulted his mafia boss and that he had been sent to raid our property how this is possible i had no clue as i had not had any contact with anyone else but the cop that put me in jail for 15 minutes after joining the server and i went strait from jail to the building that i had made sure nobody had seen me ever enter me and marsh both agreed this mafia boss thing did not make sense but that is where it stopped and nothing happened so i thought i should follow up with a PR as i would defenitly like to see proof of who the mafia boss is how i could possible insulted him and then that lampard was sent to retaliate in some way that makes sense
Evidence: https://studio.youtube.com/video/nyis9qG_OAM/edit
Me and Marsh sorted it out yesterday and for him it made perfect sense, thats why he didn't go futher. 
Respect an admins decision.

unfortunately thats not what i was told it was unresolved to me
Don't be salty cuz my pr on you just got approved. 
Your story is so wrong even anyway, im waiting for this salty thread to get denied.
(Feb 9, 2020, 08:52 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be salty cuz my pr on you just got approved. 
Your story is so wrong even anyway, im waiting for this salty thread to get denied.

thats just a bit immature i said lastnight i was going to make a PR
(Feb 9, 2020, 10:05 PM)josh roady Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 9, 2020, 08:52 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be salty cuz my pr on you just got approved. 

thats just a bit immature i said lastnight i was going to make a PR
You never said you were going to make a PR as you got marsh to take the case over and he concluded it to me by saying everything is fine, so I dont know what you are trying to do, you dont even have any evidence
(Feb 9, 2020, 10:16 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ] he concluded it to me by saying everything is fine

well last thing i heard from him is he still didnt know how you even got the rp reasons not my fualt i wasnt told anything else
It's already resolved, as why marsh didnt go futher and we talked.
Respect the admins decision, instead of backseat administrationing.
No need for the pointless bickering gentleman, tagging to find out if this has been dealt with.
Yes this had indeed been resolved already. It took a little longer then expected as originally lampard claimed said incident occured about 10/15 mins prior to the raid (which would indeed not be possible due to your jail sentence). It turns out though that lamaprd both encountered you a little earlier than that, and later on kept scouting out your base. So the whole scenario was a bit longer then originally anticipated.
Denied.

Already dealt with in-game by an Administrator.