Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unblacklist Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:

Issued by: 

Blacklist ID: 79692

Server: Main

Why should you be unblacklisted?: We were raiding the President, which was a Nazi. In the middle of the raid, we were coming down from the Nexus Pres. Floor, there was a Nazi soldier with us on the elevator (Lampard) and I had told him to leave the Nexus. We were around 7 armed people, ready to kill anyone who attempts to stop us. When we were exiting the Nexus, lampard ran into the door, closed and LOCKED it so I ran into it and managed to hold the door open and shot him. Reebs pulled me away from the raid and blacklisted me from Weapons. 

Evidence: None. 
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, Rushi-.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You knew why I was in the elevator I told everyone that I was just getting down, however u had no reason to blast me...

And no the door was closed, so I open it and you just blasted me right away, i had no chance to act upon something. 
There was also an open other door, which u could freely use but no, as you described "you were excited" to shoot me, the adrenaline makes u break rules lmfao Big Grin.
(Feb 9, 2020, 03:30 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]You knew why I was in the elevator I told everyone that I was just getting down, however u had no reason to blast me...

And no the door was closed, so I open it and you just blasted me right away, i had no chance to act upon something. 
There was also an open other door, which u could freely use but no, as you described "you were excited" to shoot me, the adrenaline makes u break rules lmfao Big Grin.
You were told to leave the Nexus multiple times, which you only left when we were leaving as well, keeping in mind we were 7+ armed people there. All Nexus doors were closed, only those ones where you exited from were open because we had them breached. When you run away and looked towards the doors, I heard the locking sounds, and I think you deserved to die there.
Good afternoon, Rushi:

As the raid on the Nexus was finishing and the group was leaving the Nexus, lampard was attempting to exit the Nexus and you then blasted him away for no discernible reason. I saw the whole thing happen as I observed the rest of the raid. 

Given what I had seen, it seemed blatant RDM, thus I took action. 

You stated ingame that I “did not want to hear your side of the story”...this is completely and utterly false. Had I not wanted to hear your side of the story, I would not have pulled the chat box open and asked “what was that about, Rushi?”

You told me directly that you got a little carried away, which I understand. However there was no active raid or shootout at the time. Had there been an active raid or shootout and y’all did not just finish and were leaving the area, I would have been more inclined to agree that you got carried away and left it at that with a warning.

Further, the raid was over. Another shootout was beginning. I pulled you away from a shootout that was about to kick off so when your weapons were removed you didn’t get instantly shot with no way to defend yourself. 

Finally, and most importantly: lampard had NLR at the time. He died in the raid twice (he was seemingly AFK for one of them) and I told him when he respawned and you guys finished, to go down the elevator with the raiding party simply to get out of his NLR zone. As a result of his NLR, lampard could not possibly have been an aggressor which would mean that it was blatant RDM.
(Feb 9, 2020, 07:15 PM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]Good afternoon, Rushi:

As the raid on the Nexus was finishing and the group was leaving the Nexus, lampard was attempting to exit the Nexus and you then blasted him away for no discernible reason. I saw the whole thing happen as I observed the rest of the raid. 

Given what I had seen, it seemed blatant RDM, thus I took action. 

You stated ingame that I “did not want to hear your side of the story”...this is completely and utterly false. Had I not wanted to hear your side of the story, I would not have pulled the chat box open and asked “what was that about, Rushi?”

You told me directly that you got a little carried away, which I understand. However there was no active raid or shootout at the time. Had there been an active raid or shootout and y’all did not just finish and were leaving the area, I would have been more inclined to agree that you got carried away and left it at that with a warning.

Further, the raid was over. Another shootout was beginning. I pulled you away from a shootout that was about to kick off so when your weapons were removed you didn’t get instantly shot with no way to defend yourself. 

Finally, and most importantly: lampard had NLR at the time. He died in the raid twice (he was seemingly AFK for one of them) and I told him when he respawned and you guys finished, to go down the elevator with the raiding party simply to get out of his NLR zone. As a result of his NLR, lampard could not possibly have been an aggressor which would mean that it was blatant RDM.
Again, Lampard was told multiple times to leave Nexus while we were inside of it, while he only did when we were also leaving. If he was attempting to leave the Nexus, why would someone close and lock the door, (and i heard the locking sound), while there were several armed man inside, that's doesn't really make sense and i think my kill was valid. We were after the President, which we still didn't know where he was, and we could never know if suddenly several armed soldier could just come there and start shooting us. If he had actually locked us inside, we could have for exemple been killed from the back (Nexus Garage) while we were locking inside. If he had NLR, he should have just open and run away, not trying to lock us inside.

I didn't say that you didn't want to hear my story(that i remember), but i did make 3 @ calls for you to listen to my side of the story first. I mean, i didn't even know that i was gonna be blacklisted, i thought it was a valid reason to kill someone.

I did say that i got carried away, but i still think it would be valid, that's why i shot anyways. We never know who could come and start shooting at us.

I didn't know that lampard had died twice in the raid. All i kept in mind IC was that any Nazi Soldier would be a threat and had to be killed, so i took it that way. I still think the blacklist was invalid, what did he expect when he closes and locks the door on the face of 7+ armed people?
No I wasnt told to leave multiple times there is a reason that I went to the door and unlocked it, but I coudnt react fast enough then you blasted me without no warning or anything. As you said "You were excited". 
Right now you are blatant lying, and its not looking good. 

After you got your blacklist you went on in my pm's saying "Oh we were friends, why did you report me" "I never report you when you rulebreak" ect ect.
(Feb 9, 2020, 08:30 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]No I wasnt told to leave multiple times there is a reason that I went to the door and unlocked it, but I coudnt react fast enough then you blasted me without no warning or anything. As you said "You were excited". 
Right now you are blatant lying, and its not looking good. 

After you got your blacklist you went on in my pm's saying "Oh we were friends, why did you report me" "I never report you when you rulebreak" ect ect.
I am not lying, I did told you to leave the Nexus which you didn't immediately. 

When you ran outside I heard the door locking sound, that's why. 

I pm'ed you so you could rethink what you had done... Never harrased or anything really.
(Apologies for the delayed response, I was at work yesterday)

Rushi,

The kill was blatant RDM. I saw it as I was observing the raiding party leave the Nexus. I was within earshot of where the door locking sound would have been and I didn’t hear it (though I was also in a discord call at the time so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt on that). 

Regardless, whether the door was locked or not, the kill was blatant rulebreak as you can’t kill someone for that. Lampard was not part of an active raid or shootout at the time therefore it was blatant RDM.

Appeal denied. Closed and moved.