Limelight Forums

Full Version: Huge_Poo's Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Posting on behalf of Huge_Poo who doesn't have access to his forum account-

Your Name: Huge_Poo

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]9660[/font]

Banned by: 

Server: Main

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Attempted to crash the server by prop spamming (Extended)[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: [font=Whitney,]ok so it was around 12.30 pm and i said should i l lag everyones games as a joke didnt think it was that serious it got to around 40-50 props i started to despawn them, then i got kicked, see im band for a day 5 mins later its 3months my intentions was never to crash the server it was a joke i didnt realise was that serious, my opinion, i dont think it should be a 3 month ban, i can not protest my ban as my forums account is messed up[/font]

Evidence: -
The staff-members have received your unban-request, kellekerell.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
i would like to thank kelle for helping me just got my forums account working i am huge poo btw
Concluded.

Lagging the server via propspamming is something we take very seriously, be it for a "joke" or not. After discussion with fellow staff regarding this appeal I will be making the following changes to your active ban/blacklist from the incident in question:

Ban duration will be reduced from 3 months to 10 days.
Blacklist duration will be increased from 8 hours to 12 hours.

A repeat of this incident in the future will invalidate your defense about not knowing it would cause serverwide lag and potential crash and may result in a permanent ban.