Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Cicero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Cicero (STEAM_0:1:164046655) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Feb-06 21:18
Summary: Parking my car and whilst clicking RMB, Cicero claimed i tried hitting him so i ran over to the grass and he pulls a shotgun and kills me.
No RP nothing.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/ggitrxxkHQ0
  • Nah man you were punching me and my mate earlier and I threatened you not to, I went to you in the video and you do it again, I was already going to kill you for you trying to kill me a minute ago, you also purposely ran me over only because and EMS was next to me.You try to go to an African Warlord, punch him and his soldiers, insult him even after he warns you then try to run over the leader and see where that would get you. We both know your recording lasts at least 5 minute so how about you put the whole 5 minutes in?
  • Anyway, I was coming to you to kill you anyway for what you did, you trying to punch me was just the moment I chose to do it, can't really take the part where you died and make a PR on it without backround context lol.
  • Nice try tho.
I got the whole video but this video just showing the part where you actually killed me, And when i ran you over on accident i stopped and waited for you to be revived. And also i punched Taze not you and Taze knows i was only messing about. Im not here to argue if the member of staff would like to see the rest of the video please let me know Big Grin
Nah you were punching me or trying to can't remember and tried to multiple occasions, wasn't no misslick you did it 3-4 times.
I was in a steam call with Taze and he was saying how he you were pissing him off punching him repeatedly. 
No point showing only the part where you die because that doesn't show shit and you saying 'no rp' makes it look like your lying about the footage to make it seem like this was my first encounter with you.
You ran me over on purpose don't matter if you waited for me to revive, and you didn't you were already driving off before I got up.
Well like i said i aint here to argue but Taze is saying otherwise
KINS3LLA, if you could please post the rest of the video that would be appreciated. You have 24 hours to comply with this request. 

Other than that, I will be reviewing this further once I have the full video. 

Thank you for your patience and anticipated cooperation.
Sorry I didn’t have chance to reply to this in full due to it being a working week and me studying full time / having responsibilities outside of limelight. 

You assaulted myself and my other clan members earlier (prior to the starting point of this video). And then proceeded to run myself over, the only reason I did not die was because EMS was in the local area. 
The assault and vehicular incident in my opinion justify the killing of yourself entirely, especially when combined with punch you threw at me when parking your car.

With regards to parking your car why exactly would you need to press RMB to park it? From my understanding RMB is not a required prompt to park your vehicle. As a result because it was NOT a required action to park your car (And therefore a game function) it was considered an incharacter hostile action.
EXTENDED VIDEO - https://youtu.be/ZcJbJr6nWVE

I have had to clip the start of the video due to some personal things being on screen that i dont want people to see but this is from where i got into game and me accidentally running over Cicero me not seeing him on that corner and you know how crap the beetles handling and braking is, Also when i go to park cars via garage i find a easier way is when i click RMB a few times. Also you can see me and Taze in the vehicle if i was pissing him off or whatever why would he hop in?
You have your voice muted on the whole thing. How is this plausible evidence? Like why would Taze say 'yeah run him over' out of the blue. When I got up you were laughing and taunting me after you ran me over when I ask what your doing?
Why would you even drive on the pavement on the first place? From my perspective you tried to kill me.
You accidently hitting me, ok, but you insulting me after and Taze saying 'yeah run him over' it doesn't seem accidental then does it?
You pressing RNB doesn't do anything so don't see why you mention that. You still threw a punch at me, if it was an accident I don't know, not believable after what you did 30 seconds prior.
Taze hopped in so he can follow you, he was doing scoping it out and giving me details I was in a call with him.

IRL If you were to insult or hurt someone in the wrong neighbourhood, which is what you did, you did that in backstreets where a mob operates and shootouts happen, theres a chance you would be shot, but running them over and taunting them, punching their mate and attempting to punch me? Seems valid to me.
I don't know why my mic doesn't pick up on my shadowplay, Taze was on about the cop as he wanted to mess around and as i continued to drive then turn i just seen you not giving me enough time to stop as the beetle is shit at steering and slowing down at fast speeds.

I highly doubt he was scoping me out lol anyways this isnt IRL man so calm down.
Report reviewed and concluded.

Conclusion notes:
The extended video shows prior contact which would warrant action as drastic as blowing someone to bits with a shotgun. Given the evidence, it is clear that the accused user "Cicero" was getting revenge on KINS3LLA for running him over.

However, there could've been a better place to do that, such as the backstreet alley. As a result, Cicero will be warned for killing people in public places, a minor FailRP violation as his intentions as a criminal of that nature would be to not get caught while enacting his revenge.

Closed and moved. Thank you for the report.