Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> verb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Lampard PR (STEAM_0:0:44175175)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Feb-06 15:05
Summary: So i was just hanging out on the server waiting for more people to come on.
Then out of nowhere Lampard joins the server and without interacting with me goes to a phonebooth andcalls my mother a whore.
I PMed him asking why he OOC disrespects me and he responded with something along the lines of keep it IC.
But how is this IC? He joins the server and without even seeing me or talking to me goes to a phonebooth and calls my mother a whore.
I wouldn't care about this but the fact that lampard comes on everyday OOC disrespecting me like this just gets annoying.
This is the first time i decided to report it.

(Its just a personal issue he has with me its not IC no RP no interaction literally nothing)
Evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png
congratz, idc
I can confirm that this has happened repeatedly, without any proper RP background for his actions and disrespect.
This is full OOC and just a personal vendetta against Dutch.
(Feb 6, 2020, 05:27 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm that this has happened repeatedly, without any proper RP background for his actions and disrespect.
This is full OOC and just a personal vendetta against Dutch.
Ok, Mr not involved. Can you suck dutch's dick more please?
Thanks for confirming the PR by OOC disrespecting in the PR xD
(Feb 6, 2020, 05:33 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for confirming the PR by OOC disrespecting in the PR xD
Surely I did, forum disrespect also counts for ingame, or does it? It wasnt really a disrespect, its how I view an not involved comment.
Also saying your mother is a whore in character, is really disrespectful ooc to you, I could have easily made it clear that it was in ooc. 
Tbh I dont care if your feelings are hurt or not, thats why I said in the start that i didnt care. 
I can just laugh at you, thats it.
Ok so you coming online phoneboothing me calling my mother a whore and leaving after.
About 30 times the last few days is IC? Sure man.
Also you have said stuff like ''Your mother is a dutch whore''
How would you know im dutch IC?
Its obviously OOC
(Feb 6, 2020, 05:49 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so you coming online phoneboothing me calling my mother a whore and leaving after.
About 30 times the last few days is IC? Sure man.
Also you have said stuff like ''Your mother is a dutch whore''
How would you know im dutch IC?
Its obviously OOC
are you hurt, did i hurt your feelings in character...
30times wauw :o
Dude its obvious its not IC
Under Investigation
Report approved, the accused will receive a 12 hour suspension for OOC disrespect, due to the recent amount of priors for the same issue.

Quote:v4b1 [15:04:16] verb (STEAM_0:0:44175175) connected (UserID: 805)
v4b1 [15:06:31] lampard (STEAM_0:0:44175175) said "/me picks up the phone."
v4b1 [15:06:59] lampard (STEAM_0:0:44175175) (phonebooth) (Dutch) (STEAM_0:0:177570052) [Your mother is a filthy whore ! ] [] () (})

From looking at the previous logs, it is highly unlikely there was any rp interaction between these times. To insult someone you need to have background rp or have some sort of context behind it. As you had just joined the server I believe that there was no rp interaction between you two before this message was sent.

Additionally, Lampard don't be disrespectful to other players, especially when you are being reported for disrespect it doesn't help your case.