Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Ace♠
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Ace♠ (STEAM_0:0:108038817)
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Feb-03 09:05
Summary: (Dont remember exact time but it was around 9:05)

Me, Siler and Lampard were doing some weed when accused started constantly knocking to our doors to annoy us. We warned him and he didn't stop doing it (he started harrasing event while NLR was on as far as it wasn't the only time). After 5 minutes of constant knocking and warning him we decided to go to his apartament. We killed him as soon as he was armed and shooting at us. When he died he changed to PD officer to raid us. He destroyed our pots and left.

So he firstly broke NLR like 5 times, then he Randomly Raided with lack of Reason.

Sadly I don't have videos. But accused gave me the proof in PMs where he sent that his reason was "RDM" [he is considering RDM as a fights that happened due his harrasement]
Evidence: https://i.imgur.com/o3V9vwY.jpg
*involved*
Me, Max and Lampard were basing and he brakes NLR and he raided us after he killed him.
The guy sits alone all day with pots and breaks the rules all day, his life is so sad tbh.
Under investigation
As there wasn't much evidence to go on, I had a look in the logs for any sort of evidence that would help me to piece it all together.

Due to the lack of evidence, I can't justify taking action against the NLR breakages as I'm not confident about what happened during the situation.

However, upon looking at the logs I did find some interesting things in there,

Quote:v4b1    [10:24:04]    Ace[Image: 3fe9fcacdbee990bd0d873135689bd5b.svg]    (STEAM_0:0:108038817)    said "/pm lam even worse a nazi nonce"
Quote:v4b1 [10:24:39] lampard (STEAM_0:0:44175175) said "/pm ace black niggers are disgusting and pedos and rape, look at the statistics"
From what I see here Lampard and Ace have been at each other's throats for about 2 hours. As for the 2 messages which I quoted there, I will be issuing you both a punishment for that.
Thank you for the report,
Report approved and closed.