Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ask me Anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Ask me anything and I'll try my best to answer!

I'll probably also make a youtube video about this thread aswell, something i can upload!
Haven't really spoken to you before, so tell me a little about yourself and why you joined Limelight / continue to play it for so long? 
wanna get drunk and smash a bunch of stuff?
ARE YOU A GUY OR A GIRL?? I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD HIT ON YOU OR NOT???
hello?
(Jan 30, 2020, 10:29 AM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't really spoken to you before, so tell me a little about yourself and why you joined Limelight / continue to play it for so long? 

why you joined Limelight / continue to play it for so long?

I joined LimeLight mainly because a friend and I were server hopping and messing about on the servers we found, we did mess about *still don't know how I didn't get a warning* but once he left I stayed on and saw how LimeLight works and the community, it was really refreshing from all the other Garry's Mod servers that are open at the moment, and I had a great time roleplaying as a Fire Fighter.

I continue to play LimeLight mainly because of the freedom that you can do on the server, you can literally do anything, and it gives me a nice place to ignore the real world and immerse myself in other roleplays that people have set up, the community is also great and have been very friendly.

tell me a little about yourself

I also work in a Artisan Bakery in the United Kingdom, and I drink a lot of coffee. Also I'm 19 years old.

(Jan 30, 2020, 12:10 PM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]wanna get drunk and smash a bunch of stuff?

Yes!

(Jan 30, 2020, 12:30 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]ARE YOU A GUY OR A GIRL?? I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD HIT ON YOU OR NOT???

GIRL but don't hit either way pls thnx
What question do you want to be asked most and why
What's it like to work in an Artisan Bakery?
Dodge, Ford, Chevy or GMC?
are you secretly Alexander Stewart's twin brother?
(Jan 30, 2020, 10:50 PM)Oobrie Wrote: [ -> ]What question do you want to be asked most and why

The question i would want to be asked is "What question do you want to be asked most and why"

(Jan 30, 2020, 10:54 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]What's it like to work in an Artisan Bakery?

Picture hell, x1000 and then making so much bread that you feel dead, and a lot of coffee.
YEs

(Jan 31, 2020, 04:58 AM)MerletheBully Wrote: [ -> ]Dodge, Ford, Chevy or GMC?

DODGE!!

(Jan 31, 2020, 12:05 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]are you secretly Alexander Stewart's twin brother?

Yes