Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> lampard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: lampard (STEAM_0:0:44175175) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jan-28 00:00
Summary: lampard in the first and second video CDM 's me and then proceeds to insult me twice OOC wise for no reason,

In the second two videos he proceeds to purposely go out of his way to find me, and attempt to initiate an argument with me OOC wise and then proceeds to further harass me and throw needless insults at me, this all happend with-in the space of an hour i believe. ' was witness along with almost all of the other SOA who where online at that moment
Evidence: https://youtu.be/twum6Rj4M24

https://youtu.be/4hf_0tOeP4w

https://youtu.be/eQB1TBnCqsQ

https://youtu.be/5B5myDR6bCY
Under Review. Awaiting input from the accused.
So me and insert was in the car and I drove and wanted to make a flip over the thing and the car went underneath in which I had no control over the car anymore, so its literally the definition on not intentionally, in which we also called EMS, which insert can back me up on. Dutch also said "If the EMS dosnt reach here before he dies, you die too". And I partically like that when you died, 2 of SOA came, how, not a stupid man knows who called who, it's OBVIOUSLY metagaming. 
I really like that u clip such an IMPORTANT info out of your clips and only show what u want to show, in which is complelety unfair, if you wanna show something please let it be the hole start to the end and not you doing the clipping in ridicilous style. 
It's literally saying if someone steps infront of your car, it's cdm, no the driver had no way of predicting it or if the vehicle was downsided.
About the OOC disrespecting stuff, I just said you had voicechanger and that I wanted to see the PR bcs u kept spamming me about it, but I shoudnt be using profanity but still, there was a reason. 
What do I hear in the background on your discord, a disrespect of me?
In my book, this is so missleading, the cdm part.
(Jan 30, 2020, 02:02 AM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]So me and insert was in the car and I drove and wanted to make a flip over the thing and the car went underneath in which I had no control over the car anymore, so its literally the definition on not intentionally, in which we also called EMS, which insert can back me up on. Dutch also said "If the EMS dosnt reach here before he dies, you die too"
I really like that u clip such an IMPORTANT info out of your clips and only show what u want to show, which is complelety unfair, if you wanna show something please let it be the hole start to the end and not you doing the clipping in ridicilous style. 
It's literally saying if someone steps infront of your car, it's cdm, no the driver had no way of predicting it or if the vehicle was downsided.
About the OOC disrespecting stuff, I just said you had voicechanger and that I wanted to see the PR bcs u kept spamming me about it.
The fuck you mean important info, everything involving the PR is there and what about you harassing us for 15 minutes straight and coming to us intentionally to start an argument and i didn't spam shit. you kept asking me about it and saying '' I'll be waiting for you to post it'' and ''post it already'' I didn't once mention it to you first you were the one constantly asking me about it.

https://youtu.be/eQB1TBnCqsQ In this video you can see you harassing me and insulting me and asking me about the PR  and additionally in this video you can also hear you asking about the PR https://youtu.be/5B5myDR6bCY so don't make up bullshit

And what do you mean by ''What do I hear in the background on your discord, a disrespect of me?'' Point that out to me exact time and exact Video because i didn't hear shit about you being disrespected over discord, so dont make up more bullshit to try and change the discussion at hand lampard your the one that kept coming back and asking ''When's the PR going to be posted'' insulting us, and all around just being a minge. 

Might I add as well why were you driving so recklessly, were you doing a stuntman RP, running from the cops, because if you were the latter you didn't seem to hasty to carry on running so it couldn't be that, because otherwise i would think that's Fail RP would it not be who looks at a hill and goes '' Im gonna drive at that going 90mph with no worry about the saftey of my own life and those i might possibly affect or kill'' no one would do that. although I digress if Ben has anymore Question's I'll answer them if need be but from here on i think i've covered everything so there's no point in continuing the argument all the evidence is there concerning what i have reported you for and the Staff/Ben can decide what happens next
(Jan 30, 2020, 02:39 AM)LONEWOLFGAMER6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 30, 2020, 02:02 AM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]So me and insert was in the car and I drove and wanted to make a flip over the thing and the car went underneath in which I had no control over the car anymore, so its literally the definition on not intentionally, in which we also called EMS, which insert can back me up on. Dutch also said "If the EMS dosnt reach here before he dies, you die too"
I really like that u clip such an IMPORTANT info out of your clips and only show what u want to show, which is complelety unfair, if you wanna show something please let it be the hole start to the end and not you doing the clipping in ridicilous style. 
About the OOC disrespecting stuff, I just said you had voicechanger and that I wanted to see the PR bcs u kept spamming me about it.
The fuck you mean important info, everything involving the PR is there and what about you harassing us for 15 minutes straight and coming to us intentionally to start an argument and i didn't spam shit. you kept asking me about it and saying '' I'll be waiting for you to post it'' and ''post it already'' I didn't once mention it to you first you were the one constantly asking me about it.

https://youtu.be/eQB1TBnCqsQ In this video you can see you harassing me and insulting me and asking me about the PR  and additionally in this video you can also hear you asking about the PR https://youtu.be/5B5myDR6bCY so don't make up bullshit

And what do you mean by ''What do I hear in the background on your discord, a disrespect of me?'' Point that out to me exact time and exact Video because i didn't hear shit about you being disrespected over discord, so dont make up more bullshit to try and change the discussion at hand lampard your the one that kept coming back and asking ''When's the PR going to be posted'' insulting us, and all around just being a minge. 

Might I add as well why were you driving so recklessly, were you doing a stuntman RP, running from the cops, because if you were the latter you didn't seem to hasty to carry on running so it couldn't be that, because otherwise i would think that's Fail RP would it not be who looks at a hill and goes '' Im gonna drive at that going 90mph with no worry about the saftey of my own life and those i might possibly affect or kill'' no one would do that. although I digress if Ben has anymore Question's I'll answer them if need be but from here on i think i've covered everything so there's no point in continuing the argument all the evidence is there concerning what i have reported you for and the Staff/Ben can decide what happens next
I have nothing more to add, than whats currently being added about my statement, for you to start doing backseat admin and saying why we jumped over the fense and starting to make stuff up again.
I'm not gonna sit here an argue all day, let the staff do their research and let them find a conclusion. Lets not try to make something random up that makes u look even worse and more missleading, I dont want to argue aswell with a angry guy that uses profanity in his first sentence. 
Let's wait for an staff to check the logs.
Wasn't back seat administrating was simply asking u a question to which u haven't answered nor have you answered my question about the accusation of us insulting u so imma guess that was a lie so dont come at me saying im the one making stuff up and making accusation's  Wink and i Haven't made anything up everything i have stated was either a question being answered or asked or is backed up by the videos i have provided
I have also gave u question in my first reply, in which u havnt answered.
But I dont care now, cause now u trying to dig dig dig when the cdm in which u know is clearly false. 
Hold your quostions within the subjects of CDM and OOC disrespect, because thats what u reported me for. 
I will gladly answer staff's comments now, if u have any. However this is my last reply to you.
Ah i see your acusation of metagaming and counter it with this we the SOA are very comonly known by staff and players alike to have our club house based at the corleone estate hence the reason i was in the advanced dupelicator trying to find the club house dupe so that i could ghost it then ask fir a prop raise to place it l, the rest of the SOA where already on their way over because again we base there/ our club house is there
Approved.

will receive a 2 hour blacklist from vehicles, voice chat and OOC chat for CDM and OOC Insults.

Yes, from the evidence it appears on the surface to be an accidental CDM , however, you purposefully drove up the bank outside of the corelone estate recklessly and at high speed with no care for the safety of your passenger or to anyone in the vicinity. You could have very easily killed a lot more people so you're lucky it was just .

Don't think I need to explain the OOC insults, these are abundantly clear in the evidence provided, though I'd like to remind you both that this is just a semi-serious RP server and there's no need for the OOC hostility from either of you.

Closed and moved.