Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Niko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Niko (STEAM_0:0:34971534)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jan-25 00:05
Summary: Basically, I killed him during the police fight and because some reason, he left and rejoined to avoid nlr.
After he came back, on the exact spot and arrested me.
He might have stolen my car aswell, which I assume, as he came from that way.
#EDIT if you see in the second video he goes in the bagground at 0.05 sec. 
Evidence: When he left and rejoined - https://youtu.be/ge-q2OPkqC4

When he came back as a cop and arrested me again on the same spot  - https://youtu.be/pDX4m8fKYyA - starts at 1:20

Witnesses and source of the video - Zona.
Thanks.
I didnt avoid nlr. I died further away. Also you engaged me again after I came back, so reinstating me having a reason to arrest you.
(Jan 25, 2020, 01:47 AM)Woxy Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt avoid nlr. I died further away. Also you engaged me again after I came back, so reinstating me having a reason to arrest you.
You died 3-5meters away from the arrest spot. Anyways.
I wont have anymore to say or add.
Case reviewed and pushed back. 

Pushback notes:
The second video shows absolutely no rule breakage, though I can see where the confusion comes in for the first video with the deliberate disconnect. I'll have to take a quick peek at the logs when I get home tomorrow (I am not home due to a shift with my ambulance squad today) in order to confirm that Niko was killed, as the first video doesn't show him being killed.

Niko (), while I'm here, I'd like to ask why you disconnected? Had you timed out, a timeout message would have come up, however, the disconnect by user message which appeared leads me to believe that you intentionally disconnected.
(Jan 25, 2020, 07:44 PM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]Case reviewed and pushed back. 

Pushback notes:
The second video shows absolutely no rule breakage, though I can see where the confusion comes in for the first video with the deliberate disconnect. I'll have to take a quick peek at the logs when I get home tomorrow (I am not home due to a shift with my ambulance squad today) in order to confirm that Niko was killed, as the first video doesn't show him being killed.

Niko (), while I'm here, I'd like to ask why you disconnected? Had you timed out, a timeout message would have come up, however, the disconnect by user message which appeared leads me to believe that you intentionally disconnected.
He was killed, I can confirm that to you. He got 12bullets right in his face. 
And the second video, shows that he comes back and arrests me on his nlr spot. 
*context*
(Jan 25, 2020, 07:53 PM)lampard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 25, 2020, 07:44 PM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-
He was killed, I can confirm that to you. He got 12bullets right in his face. 
And the second video, shows that he comes back and arrests me on his nlr spot. 
*context*

I understand your position, however, I will need to look in the logs tomorrow when I get home to confirm that on my end. 

Thank you for your patience.
Right, after taking a look in the logs, here's what I found.

Niko, you intentionally disconnected, then reconnected less than a minute later. This leads me to believe beyond a reasonable doubt that you intentionally disconnected and reconnected to avoid NLR. Due to your extensive punishment history (I understand that a lot of them were years past, but my point still stands) and experience on the server, I expect you should know much better.

As a result, you have been issued the following punishment:
A 2-day suspension has been issued.

I apologize for the delay in concluding this report, however, thank you for the report.

Closed and moved to approved.