Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [2e_Huss] StephanGH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [2e_Huss] StephanGH (STEAM_0:0:206547783)
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jan-24 15:39
Summary: Fearrp + maybe third person abuse.
Had him under knifepoint, he puts away the gun, he turns around then brings it back out.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/KaUyKM7GHl8
Not gonna bother with a long answer;

Was in first person, handcuffed the guy, I always instantly pull my weapon out again after handcufing-
I had no idea IDankCai was even behind me, nor did he give me any commands untill well after I fired the first shot after seeing he even had a knife in the first place (As I was never really aware nor did he give me any verbal commands to give me any idea he was)

Not much else I could've seen in this situation really. If it's FearRP I'll take it.
Denied.

I'd like to remind you of this chestnut:

Quote:2.4 - You are not under FearRP if you are also visibly armed. Visibly armed in the context of FearRP means that you have your weapon out and in your hands, regardless of safety mode. You are not considered visibly armed when you are seated in a vehicle, regardless of whether you are holding a weapon in hand or not.

From the video evidence you provided, clearly had his weapon out the entire time, quickly switching to handcuffs (Which would still be fine in this case as he is forced to do so to arrest the player in front of him.) and then switching straight back to the same weapon again, voiding FearRP the entire time. (Regarding the third person abuse - Without more evidence on multiple different occasions, this is inconclusive.)