Limelight Forums

Full Version: banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:

Ban ID: 9627

Banned by: 

Server:  limelight

Ban Reason: fearrp

Why should you be unbanned?: I only had a tazor on me, I already had started running back to my vehicle when no one has saying anything. Then while i was running i couldnt see behind me for obvious reasons, then when I got in the vehicle I saw he had a taser pointed at me. He then shouted for me to get out and I didnt since it was a taser. Then  I started to drive away and thats when they got out guns, by that point I was already going over 5mph. I did realise my mistake and considered how it could be fearrp so I came back to the scene to continue the RP. I did then get arrested for my offences and I assumed that would be the end of it. 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Sammyfc.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Jan 23, 2020, 08:38 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]I only had a tazor on me, I already had started running back to my vehicle when no one has saying anything.
If you watch the video, FarmerSean had been screaming to stop before you were in the vehicle. 

(Jan 23, 2020, 08:38 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]Then  I started to drive away and thats when they got out guns, by that point I was already going over 5mph.
You finished reversing, by that time you then had the three officers pointing guns on you. You have practically stopped whilst you had the guns on you.

You've got a large history of FearRP, so It shocks me how you cannot see this rule breakage. You also did not return to the scene of the RP as you so claimed?
I did return a few mins later and an officer arrested me for the offence. I believe it was Marvin Hampton who arrested me. As for the first thing. I seriously didn't realise he was saying anything until I got into the car. There was a lot of noise in the are becuase someone had just been shot
Yes, but even after you got into the car you proceeded to break FearRP knowing you had three officers pointing guns at you. 

The taser part when you turned your back I can agree with the amount of noise it may have been hard to hear, tho there is no excuse for when you where in the vehicle reversing.

Denied.