Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> iDankCai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: iDankCai (STEAM_0:1:164046655) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jan-23 16:45
Summary: You can first see the owner of the building asking me to get the person inside out of the building. He was AFK so there's nothing I can do but taze him so I did. He woke up on the street and for the AFK player's safety I decided to move him on the sidewalk. Than this iDankCai demoted me for "un-needed force against a black man" which I think is completely false. I couldn't do anything but taze him as he couldn't move himself (just saying again, AFK!)
Evidence: https://youtu.be/mVbYefDhIMM?t=124
But you did use un-needed force... You tazed him twice when he wasn't harming anyone, you also entered without a search warrant...
Also I warned you about 5 minutes earlier for pointing a gun at him other an accusation of him picking a lock.
I deemed you to be doing some sort of racist rp or police brutality rp so I demoted you, and warned you before demotion about the same stuff.
On top of that when you grabbed his body you were extremely careless with it, which again, seems not appropriate for a cop.
You can clearly see the owner of the building asking me to get the guy out of there in the video included with the report. The owner basically allowed me to enter saying this. As the person was AFK I had no choice but to taze him in order to move him.
Well, you've only gone and reported yourself for this. The demotion was completely valid, however, your excessive use of force has planted yourself a blacklist from police for 2 hours. Even corruption has it's limits, though excessively tasing a player for no RP reason is beyond that. 

‍ - You will receive this blacklist. 

PR Denied.