Limelight Forums

Full Version: Fuel tank is drained? :Doubt:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [EU Live/EU Build/US Live/US Build/Event]: EU Live
Description: Screen shot depicts it, got in car. Tried to turn engine on, despite clearly having fuel and driving it literally moments before, the car was convinced it had no fuel. 
Bug observed since: 21 Jan 2020
Images/Screenshots:
Steps to Reproduce: No idea, consider this a PR report on the gamemode, gas station and devs for scamming, Ty

[Image: unknown.png]
Thank you for your bug-report, Andromeda!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
That's because that was the level in the car before you got out and left it with the engine on. Since that time all the fuel has drained.
Still a bug, since the meter needs to sync, and it seems to currently not be doing that.
(Jan 22, 2020, 07:16 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]That's because that was the level in the car before you got out and left it with the engine on. Since that time all the fuel has drained.

I had just driven the vehicle, then popped out to see a customer in my shop. There's no way it drained from that quickly, the hud indicator had to be inaccurate all the while I was driving it as well.
Should be fixed by #831.