Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> FarmerSean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: FarmerSean (STEAM_0:0:55608712) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jan-21 18:31
Summary: He CDM'd 2 people, he did call EMS, but instead of staying with the 2 people he killed, he just drives off like normal. Pretty sure if you hit someone with a car you have to stay with them until EMS comes or give them CPR, unless there's some big police situation/car chase I guess.
I would like to add if that is not a rule regarding CDM it is failrp since he is a cop and decided to just let 2 people lying down dying alone and drive off about his own business.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/e0TGRezthHY

Apex

-snip-

- Not involved warned ~ Apollo
(Jan 21, 2020, 09:01 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

Forgot to say, I was reporting this on behalf of Pc Gamer as he asked me to report it for him so don't shoot the messenger.
I like the way you conveniently edit it to where you miss the fact they both jumped out in front of me last second. I called EMS. i didnt wait around as i knew EMS wouldnt be coming and the fact they purposely jumped in front of me doesnt help. There was no way i could have revived them and would have been pointless me staying there for no one to arrive. I'll upload the full clip showing how they jump out at the last second as you decided it cut it Smile
The fact that pc gamer says "xD" in LOOC instead of something along the lines of "wtf man why did you hit me" shows hes not surprised it happened in the slightest. Maybe i could have stopped and RP'd out the situation. However i didnt as you three were quite obviously just messing about and not really RP'ing much. If not at all. 

Furthermore i even accommodated for them being at the side of the road by going slowly. Speed limit in town is 25 (correct me if im wrong) and i dont think i exceeded 19. you didn't mention the PR at all before i arrested you later on for unlawful removal of a vehicle clamp... 

(vid: https://youtu.be/yQGkHZ3o1uI )
Pc Gamer asked me to file the report for him so he was bothered that you decided to just leave him and drive off when no EMS was online.
Yeah don't see how us 3 were messing about we were having a conversation. And even if we were that's not an exuse to basically do a hit and run as a cop.
Player called for EMS. If a player is hit by a car for it to not be classed as CDM is if EMS is called....which it was.

Nor do I see your claims of FailRP..when you all seemed to find it hilarious and intentionally ran in front of the vehicle.

Denied.