Limelight Forums

Full Version: Marsh Abusing/Slacking cause of personal reasons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Steam Name: lampard

Time/Date: 1:25 - 2:05

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44175175

Name of Staff Member: MrMarsh

Summary/Details:
Marsh is admin abusing or his slacking, whatever its called, and how can a guy like this have admin I really can’t believe. 
Someone stole my car 2 TIMES without a valid reason and he did nothing other than instructing him the second time, in which he claims.
I confronted him the second time and he said "(OOC) [L²] Marsh:  wether you d believe it or not i instructed him about chop shops n stuff"
And he didn't even bring my car back, in fact he just let it sit in the water, and then I told him why some time later and then he took it up, cause he knew I couldn't get it anymore. 
He definitely has something against me personally which is fine and all that, but letting my vehicle get stolen 2 times, in a period of 25-30min, 1st time bare in mind the same guy stole my vehicle I used @ and marsh was the only online and was building something, nothing happens, the second time he saw it in front of his eyes as marsh killed me and the same guy took my vehicle again.
And then he came up with this ""(OOC) [L²] Marsh:  wether you d believe it or not i instructed him about chop shops n stuff"" and he didn't even bother to get my car back, it was just in the lake and he knew it cause that guy who stole drove it in there.
I really do believe that others would serve this position way better than he ever would, he also have some writtings difficulties which is fine but still. 

Evidence:
1st time https://gyazo.com/6d0953476717bf242bbc4ff437bec3dd
second time; https://gyazo.com/67dcf1bdfbbc1286aa9e7d63d3815e3b
decay joined 10min later when it happend and I asked him why he just was watching he said I should go to night with it, and decay took it into his own hands.
Dear lampard to specify a few things before i head off for the evening:

1. I do not have any grudge against you nor would i let anything that happened during the evening or before impact my work.

2. As far as I recall you did not place a single in relation to the last car theft. As i witnessed the theft (the thief was TheNumber𝓘 - a fairly new player) i took some time to advice him verbally on the conditions regarding car theft. As there was no call or further complaint i left it at that. Later on as you mentioned it was in the lake (via ooc not @) i quickly fished it out.

3. As i am typing this reply trying to get a timestamp on your screenshots in an attempt to figure out what they are supposed to proof i found logs indicating that your cars have been stolen previously - only one of the two cases were actually reported by you. It seems i overlooked this particullar call. And for that i sincerly apologise. Occasionaly (if im beeing approached by someone ingame, briefly going afk etc., or loading certain things) this can happen although it should indeed not occur.

4. I take no offense in you speeking german (why would i) Though i have to admit that i dont appreciate when you spam me some nonsense racist rap lyrics about sth. "vollblut" via pm or forum messages. I am quite confident however, that this is not a unique quirk of my personalty but a matter of common sense and decency. Yet i dont take offense in it but choose to ignore it instead.

5. Forged statements like the following:

[00:57:41] lampard said "// you said you can do whatever u want here"

do not inspire confidence in the idea that you want to adress this topic seriously / or on a fair basis and should be concerning.

So to summarize, i sincerly apologise for overlooking your report. This should indeed not happen.
Though I insist that this conversation is held properly and in an orderly fashion. This would prohibit falsehoods like your ooc statement.

that beeing said i wish you a good night !

with kind regards,
marsh
I witnessed Marsh fish Lanyards Vehicle from the lake quite promptly after he was complaining during OOC and from what was said in OOC Marsh handled the situation professionally.
(Jan 21, 2020, 12:33 PM)Marvin Hampton Wrote: [ -> ]I witnessed Marsh fish Lanyards Vehicle from the lake quite promptly after he was complaining during OOC and from what was said in OOC Marsh handled the situation professionally.
Haven't u read my post yet? I did make myself very clear that he got the car back up when I wrote it.
"And he didn't even bring my car back, in fact he just let it sit in the water, and then I told him why some time later and then he took it up, cause he knew I couldn't get it anymore. "
Hello.
To address some of your important statements. 

[00:57:41] lampard said "// you said you can do whatever u want here"
This OOC statement has nothing to do with this staff report case and is in fact something I might have heard in character but is a whole different topic, which I chose not to make an appeal for. 

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]1. I do not have any grudge against you nor would i let anything that happened during the evening or before impact my work.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]I sincerely think you do, cause I went up to you and you instantly said even though we were in character "oh not you" and then I got a kind of vibe, makes sense as well that u wouldn't help me at all, even though I begged for your help by this minge who kept stealing my car and laughing in my face. [/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]3. As i am typing this reply trying to get a timestamp on your screenshots in an attempt to figure out what they are supposed to proof i found logs indicating that your cars have been stolen previously - only one of the two cases were actually reported by you. It seems i overlooked this particullar call. And for that i sincerly apologise. Occasionaly (if im beeing approached by someone ingame, briefly going afk etc., or loading certain things) this can happen although it should indeed not occur.[/font][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Yes okay, I understand mistakes happen, you're just a humanbeing but the second theft he did, you killed me cause of self-defense and he stole my vehicle right in front of your building whilst you were there and u claim to have told him to make a chopshop but doesn't he deserve a punishment just slightly also my car was deep inside the lake which in fact u knew. U oversaw the 1st theft as u claim, but the second one how could u not even bring my car back at the time of the rule breakage(u did when told but only because i typed in ooc so everyone including decay could see) and then u leave the guy unpunished for ruining my evening.[/font][/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]4. I take no offense in you speeking german (why would i) Though i have to admit that i dont appreciate when you spam me some nonsense racist rap lyrics about sth. "vollblut" via pm or forum messages. I am quite confident however, that this is not a unique quirk of my personalty but a matter of common sense and decency. Yet i dont take offense in it but choose to ignore it instead.[/font][/font][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]How can u not take offense, when I walked up to you on the server and had an IC voice chat and u responded "oh it's you" [/font][/font][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Being german vollblut doesn't mean that you are nazi and I made that clear in our forum messages by saying "Komm sag was Falsches" and I have never said that stuff in the server that u formerly disliked, we barely even write together, but I think the phrase was something like "[font=Arial]Lieber Gott, warum geht mir jede Fotze auf den Sack?" and u responded something back in german that was good and not what u claim to be me spamming. [/font][/font][/font][/font]

I get why u might have been offended but please just do your job and keep the server safe and enjoyable for everyone at the night... 
I hope you have a further good day.
Sincerely, 
lampard
Apologies, I didn't understand your sentence.
Hi Lampard.

My apologies in the length of time it's taken for us to get around to this, between both Overlewd and I we've been quite busy over the past week or so.

We've gotten around to discussing the case though, and have reached a conclusion.

We see nothing to suggest that Marsh is holding a grudge against you. Calls can go unanswered for a wide variety of reasons, and it's often that staff are having to multi-task many different things at once across in-game, forums or even in reality. Due to this, it's not always possible that every call receives an answer. Marsh has picked up on this and has apologised, but we see no reason to pursue this further.

Overall, we see nothing wrong on Marsh's part here. His explanation and the way that he's handled the situation seems to be fine in both of our opinions, and thus no further action will be taken and no abuse has been noted. We appreciate the report though, and I hope that you enjoy the rest of the day ahead.

Cheers,
[L²] Night
Supervising Administrator, Human Resources.