Limelight Forums

Full Version: Martin 'Merle' Abrons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Martin 'Merle' Abrons
"Honestly, if I could...I'd shoot you, less paperwork."
[Image: Fv1daCV.png]
Date of Birth: 01/17/1981 - 39 Years Old
Place of Birth: Marion County, Idaho
Nationality: American
Occupation: Marion County Sheriff's Office - Internal Affairs Detective & Highway Trooper
Morality: Lawful Evil

Personality: He's known for his passive-aggressiveness whilst on-duty. He's shows off his confidence to others in somewhat questionable ways. While he doesn't show it much, he cares a lot for his co-workers and close friends.
Appearance: He stands at 6'3 with a bulky looking build. He takes on a very rugged look with his scruffy hair, beard and wannabe tough guy aesthetic.

Backstory: 

Abrons was born and was raised in Marion County, Idaho. He comes from a middle-class family, his father was an agent with DEA and his mother wasn't present while growing up. He learned early on how to care for himself and was raised on the lawful morality of his father. 

Early childhood, with his mother not being present. He was often sent to stay with relatives when his dad would leave on work related business. This lead to more independence and him being more distant with his father. He got into a lot of fights throughout elementary school due to the declining relationship he had with his only parent.

Throughout his teenage years, he was notorious for the amount of speeding tickets he racked up in the hopped up muscle car his dad had bought him. Nearing the end of this teenage years, he decided to take more responsibility. He buckled down in school, took an extra year and got through his class with some of the best marks. He later went onto the University of Florida to take courses in Criminology & Career Development.

Fresh of out of university, he decided to apply for the Marion County Sheriff's Office. He took a lot of time in the gym and learning more about policing before he went in to prepare for it. He's been apart of MCSO ever since and recently became an I.A. Detective.

After sometime of working as an I.A. Detective, he became interested in joining the Highway Division and now operates with the Highway Patrol alongside his Internal Affairs work.

Somewhere in-between in his long years at MCSO, he decided to take up Fugitive Recovery & Bail Enforcement while off-duty. In this field he's known for his crazy work ethic and insane ability to do what it takes to get his perpetrator. He's acquainted with most Idaho state bounty hunters and generally gets assistance from most.