Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> GoodVibesGecko, iDankCai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: GoodVibesGecko (STEAM_0:1:505237618) , iDankCai (STEAM_0:1:164046655) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2020-Jan-17 18:41
Summary: Dank, Muderd a person becose he was breaking the rules (RDM)

Gecko, Then Decided it would be a good idea to team kill the PD chief.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/66orqRfUI20
First of all, you can't report on other peoples behalf without their permission, so don't say I RDM'd, and you don't know the context of that situation so don't make assumptions.
Also I was apart of the police, helping with situations, (not an actual role inside but I was with Gecko the whole time and he let me help with situations) you know this because in your last report I was helping you out with a shootout not too long earlier, this seems like a malice report to get a ban just because you got killed.
 Evidence:  https://youtu.be/KTjGNKLAElE (this is your own video where you saw me helping the police and had no issue or decided to kill me then.)

If anything, you RDM'd/Teamkilled me.
~Posting on behalf of GoodVibesGecko as he can't access the forums~
I saw Rigg's walk up and RDM iDankCai, he didn't know the situation or ask, a cop that was right there next to him, but instead shoot him with no context, I thought to kill him as I thought he was a threat to me as he just killed someone who was helping me.
-1, Police ride alongs DO NOT carry any form of weapon at all
-2, Bugerking was another incadent where i just assued you was a good samaritan
-3, What was you reason to shoot down a unarmed man
-4, Gecko Pd ridalongs only are alloud with permission with the chief
-5, Geco why did you not respond to iDankCai killing a unarmed man for no reason
(Jan 17, 2020, 09:40 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]~Posting on behalf of GoodVibesGecko as he can't access the forums~
I saw Rigg's walk up and RDM iDankCai

-snip-

-1, Not RDM you killed a Unarmed civilian in public, i took my chances and i took the decision into my hands as a police officer, to open fire on a armed and dangerous person, who had just shot somone dead infront of me.
-2, if i may ask what was you're reason for killing him?
(Jan 17, 2020, 09:23 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, you can't report on other peoples behalf without their permission

-snip-

Who am i reporting you guys for? im reporting becose i seen it all happen?
(Jan 17, 2020, 10:36 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 17, 2020, 09:23 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, you can't report on other peoples behalf without their permission

-snip-

Who am i reporting you guys for? im reporting becose i seen it all happen?

You're reporting me for RDM when you're not the victim and don't know the context, you didn't know if he was unarmed or a criminal you ask these things instead of emptying a mag from behind them. Also why would you RDM someone then ask questions after, seems stupid to me.
[Image: 9GlxpyT.png]
he is clearly Unarmed, also i can report anyone who i see RDM someone?. there is no rule against this from my understanding
also police ride alongs DO NOT carry weapons
I wasn't a 'ride along' I was actually assisting him with crimes. Just like the burger king shoot out I had a weapon and you were there and fine with it you keep on conviently forgetting that you suit this PR. Even if I was a 'ride along' what rule says I can't carry weapons?

Again, you don't report me when you see someone getting killed, you didn't ask him for information on why he died and you didn't ask me either. It seems stupid and kind of malice intent to report me when you yourself don't even know what happened. People see each over die in the game all the time but you don't see hundreds of reports from strangers seeing it because they don't know the situation just by seeing someone die that's why as a cop YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO INVESTIGATE SITUATIONS, this is what ruins cop rp from people not investigating situations and just willy nilly arresting and shooting people. 
If he believed he got RDM'd HE WOULD REPORT IT, because HE knows the situation not YOU believe or not, because HE was there unlike YOU.

If anyone RDM'd anyone here it was YOU, you emptied a mag from behind me without trying to resolve it peacefully, you saw me helping police earlier with a weapon, YOUR OWN VIDEO THAT I SHOWED YOU SHOWS THIS, so don't deny it.
I was with the police then and still at this point, instead of asking or tazing me since I couldn't see you, you light me up then wonder why you got lit up?
Under Review.
I say again, you at Burger King looked like a helpful semariton,

Gecko told me himself that you were a ride along,
Just to clear up a few points here:

(Jan 17, 2020, 10:33 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]-1, Police ride alongs DO NOT carry any form of weapon at all

There's nothing in the rules to say they aren't allowed to do this.

(Jan 17, 2020, 10:33 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]-4, Gecko Pd ridalongs only are alloud with permission with the chief

Again, nothing in the rules to say that they have to do this, though it would make sense RP wise of course.

So a few questions for you all:

Why did you fire upon a gentleman that was clearly helping your police officer, why did you not go up to them as ask what was going on first?

Also, are you creating this report on behalf of "PC Gamer" as he was the one who was shot? If so, have you received permission from him to do this?

and (Also GoodVibesGecko)

Can you fully explain what the situation between you and PC Gamer was about for some context, as right now from my point of view you both shot an unarmed man to the point of injury randomly.
‍ He was the man who was mass rdming the server when there wasn't many people online, he was the one who killed Riggs earlier in his report, and we ran up on him as he pulled out what we thought was a gun accidentally and refused to listen to us and was making threats while also trying to walk off when we had in on fearrp. As he wasn't there to RP and we thought he would kill us after he made a threat he would we opened fire. Looking back there may of been a better way but since he just mass rdm'd many people, as Riggs could confirm he was doing this, we just acted of instinct really not logically.

Furthermore I spoke to PC gamer after this as he put a in-game report on me, I spoke to him and told him why etc etc and he cancelled his report and fogived me and I forgave him and it was over. We dealt with the situation without needing admins, seems to me hes making a report because he didn't like the outcome, which is against the forum rules.

Not sure if you can check report logs, but it says he filed a report on me in game then forgived me not too long after.
Pages: 1 2