Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity Newspaper - A Barrel of Rotten Apples: Corruption within the MSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: TgLIZ5l.png]

A Barrel of Rotten Apples: Corruption within the Minnesota State Patrol

[Image: 9a2bbc23714636faf9291c0e4098933d.png]
Sgt Harry Walshie executes an injured suspect

EVOCITY, ID - The Minnesota State Patrol, operating in EvoCity, has been, without the public's knowledge, hiring criminal elements into it's ranks, such as murderers and biker gang members.

THE SUSPECTS

[Image: e07af38b2f0c9ec0c15c31d6326a1ca7.png]
[Image: 740ac0019e3d891b5061f23fcf58166a.png]
SGT Harry Walshie

Sergeant Harry Walshie is currently the recruitment and internal affairs officer for MSP's EvoCity unit. Walshie recently resigned from the Marion County Sheriff's Office, after an incident, when he was then a detective, he executed an injured individual with a patrol shotgun.

Facing an internal affairs investigation, Walshie subsequently resigned from the MCSO and, when approached by reporters, has said that the incident is "being investigated.. by a company" and that the incident is "out of the MCSO's jurisdiction now" - possibly leading to the conclusion that Walshie is attempting to evade justice. What is also most troubling about this case is that Walshie has been subsequently promoted twice, despite being under active investigation by local and state authorities, he was brought into the MSP at the rank of Corporal, and has since been promoted to Sergeant, and remains on active duty. 

According to sources, Walshie is almost being actively protected by the state patrol, when sources approached his superiors to make complaints about his conduct, their only response was "ok".

[Image: 59cc4186f50aa0aba06af616021745fb.png]
[Image: bd2cba57425a1d58b6bd67457424580a.png]
TPR Dutch Trager

Dutch Trager is the current president of the Sons of Anarchy motorcycle club, which drew recent attention after what some have called a "war" with the Weyland-Yutani Corporation. 

Trager has been photographed holding illegal firearms, committing arson, murder, resisting arrest, holding police officers at gunpoint, etc. In fact, even in the image used as his profile above (where he wears a mask), from body camera footage obtained from public evidence, his motorcycle gang cronies turned up and opened fire on the officer recording. 

[Image: A03A813E7B165AE9507FB8F350A345C0D3B14C60]
[Image: 65E7FEF5DD2EAFB8FB311F38AE49A13254ED32B1]

In a series of disturbing images posted online, Dutch and his Sons of Anarchy members are seen holding illegal, fully automatic firearms, and holding state troopers wearing the uniform of the agency he is employed by himself at gunpoint. 

Trager's Sons of Anarchy have also engaged in illegal firearms and drugs sales, according to evidence released to the newspaper after a raid some weeks ago by WY-SEC on the club's former clubhouse.

[Image: 3ce30e09c49ec64a528476ac777589ce.png]
TRAINEE Max Weller

According to intelligence sources, Max Weller is a known Sons of Anarchy member who has attacked law enforcement and defence contractors in the past. One of the most violent Sons of Anarchy members known, he has been involved in operations by the gang to free arrested members on several occasions from detention by local authorities.

[Image: 381d9883c5ff70311a068195eec70173.png]
DET Daniel Harrelson

According to sources who complained to the state patrol, Harrelson has been accused on several occasions of excessive force and police brutality. Despite these complaints, no investigation has been undertaken by the force's Internal Affairs officer, Harry Walshie.

When one of our complainants went to report Sgt Walshie to the Superintendent of the MSP, Stephen Lorenzo, they were met with the only response by email, "ok". 

To the newspaper's knowledge, local and federal investigations are currently being conducted against at least Sgt Walshie, Tpr Trager and Trainee Weller, yet despite this the force has not undertaken to suspend any of these individuals or investigate themselves. Indeed, many of these members themselves hold convictions that would never see them employed by any reputable police agency.

The backgrounds of many of the individuals employed by the MSP brings into question it's supplementing role to Idaho's own state police, if these are the individuals employed to keep us safe, can we really feel safe? 

The MSP and Sgt Walshie have both refused to comment.

Published: 16 January 2020
Submitted by: Alyce Locke
[Image: OIyzrpk.png]

EvoCity Newspaper  is brought to you by the EvoCity News Corporation, a subsidiary of the Evo Broadcasting Corporation.
Nicely put together bud, I love the detail into the characters, it was a good read, keep up the good work bud
(Jan 17, 2020, 01:55 AM)LONEWOLFGAMER6 Wrote: [ -> ]Nicely put together bud, I love the detail into the characters, it was a good read, keep up the good work bud

Cheers, we all know the MCSO has already had its fair share of bad press from me
Gotta say this looks hella good!
Thanks for the free advertisment.
Keep it up!

(This message is OOC)
I'm just a simple biker.
Sorry i gotta bring it to you but i don't work with cops.
You know that's kinda the whole point of outlaw MC's
And me being a cop!??!?
The day that i become a cop is the day i'll stop riding a bike....... NEVER!
*Brushes aside Hong Chong PD corruption* 

Yes. Awful, absolutely awful. Such corruption should never be allowed, Chong Lee in disgust. Not good.
Wack.
(Jan 17, 2020, 01:42 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta say this looks hella good!
Thanks for the free advertisment.
Keep it up!

(This message is OOC)

You're very welcome, thanks for the positive feedback.
(Jan 17, 2020, 01:48 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just a simple biker.
Sorry i gotta bring it to you but i don't work with cops.
You know that's kinda the whole point of outlaw MC's
And me being a cop!??!?
The day that i become a cop is the day i'll stop riding a bike....... NEVER!

[Image: bd2cba57425a1d58b6bd67457424580a.png]
[Image: 9488162a7d8fa900085903501f1052b6.png]
[Image: zV2TMyk.png]

17/01/20

Dear Evo city News corporation,

You have made some very serious allegations about our Department and the Officers within it. We would like to correct some of your preposterous claims. Our Department does NOT recruit wanted felons as you suggested, Detective Trager is an outstanding officer working to only the highest of standards and has no Relation to 'Dutch Trager', it is very short-sighted to assume there is only one “Trager” in the United States as the first names are not publicly released to anyone to protect their privacy but are rather referred to using their Surname and/or their Call sign. As well as this it takes years of LEO experience to even acquire the rank Detective and they are hand chosen from the most experienced Applicants. Det. Trager does not associate with the organisation tied to your claims, the same goes for Trainee M. Weller. The supposed IA investigation into Walshie from MCSO was never started as the actions were justified. Walshie did not resign due to this incident, it was an organised leave that Walshie had been considering before the incident took place. 

Sergeant H. Walshie, Trp. D. Trager and Tre. M. Weller are not being investigated by any Organisations including MSP, MCSO.

You have made some very bold claims with very little evidence. It's absurd to assume that the surname Trager is unique to one individual criminal the same with Weller as the first names of our Troopers are not publicly released 

On another note you claimed Det. D. Harrelson has been accused of “excessive force and police brutality”. Not once has anybody formally complained about excessive force nor Police Brutality, therefore, we are going to Deny all Claims against Harrelson as there is no evidence to support this case. 

To Conclude we can say with great confidence, We have NEVER brought a felon into our Ranks, we have never bought anyone who associates with any Criminal Organisation, There are no active investigations into any of our currently serving Officers. 

TrpFC. T. Hightower 
On behalf of the Minnesota State Police HQ Team.
(Jan 17, 2020, 07:02 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]
-snip-

[Image: OIyzrpk.png]

EvoCity News Corporation,
Desk of Alyce Locke,
Room 3,
Floor 2,
Broadcast House,
1 Industrial,
EvoCity, ID

EVOCITY NEWS CORPORATION - 17/01/20

Dear Trooper Hightower,

Thank you for your swift response to our expose article of 16/01/20 entitled "A Barrel of Rotten Apples: Corruption within the Minnesota State Patrol" on behalf of your organisation. Let me just begin by reassuring you that here at EvoCity News Corporation, we bind ourselves to the highest levels of journalistic integrity and do not release articles without first making sure that they have been thoroughly researched and sourced and an article of this calibre would not have been released by us without some serious sources to back it up, and without serious public interest.

I am disappointed that instead of deciding to investigate, your department has gone on the defensive and decided to deny all claims. According to well-placed sources with serious concerns about public safety, who I am unfortunately unable to identify due to reporter's privilege, both Dutch Trager and Max Weller, members of the Sons of Anarchy are, in fact, members of the Minnesota State Patrol. This is also backed up by public witnesses, who have seen them on duty wearing police uniforms. Sources have, in fact, also stated that the MSP is also closely associated with SOA Vice President Thomas Richards, and SOA lawyer Blade Fatum. Given that there is evidence of SOA individuals serving within the MSP, I find it not only disappointing, but also quite worrying that your department chooses to blatantly lie to us regarding this matter.

I am sure that any of the individuals mentioned in this article are not being investigated by the MSP, given your response, however I would be inclined to ask what authority you have to make statements on behalf of the Marion County Sheriff's Office regarding their investigations, and also on behalf of other federal authorities which we have been notified are investigating. We will privately approach these organisations to seek their public statement.

With regards to Sgt Walshie, our understanding is that, during his service in the MCSO, an investigation into his shooting of an injured suspect was started by Internal Affairs, however as Walshie immediately resigned upon learning of this the investigation was transferred to the Criminal Investigation division, which we have no reason to believe has ceased investigating Sgt Walshie, and no reason to believe has not contacted federal authorities. I find it concerning that your department would label a blatant execution of an injured and thus, unarmed individual that posed no threat by way of a police shotgun at near point blank range to the head "justified". Whilst I did not see fit to release full video footage of the incident, I do now see this fit and it is available here. As you see, Walshie is shot at from off-camera, shoots the man, and then once he is injured shoots him again at near point blank range in the head. This is also evident in the screencap that is the main cover for this article. I would ask, if you do choose to respond, how exactly you consider this a justified use of force? As I'd like to investigate this information further, under Idaho's Freedom of Information laws, I would like to formally request the relevant body camera footage from Sgt Walshie to my address, shown above.

Our report of Det Harrelson being accused of excessive force and police brutality came from several concerned citizens. If this turns out to be true, the newspaper would be happy to withdraw it's accusations against Det Harrelson, however given that your department has blatantly lied about the service of Tpr Trager and Tre Weller, and has blatantly lied about aspects of the case against Sgt Walshie in addition to calling his execution of an injured man "justified", I would personally take your department's response with a pinch of salt, for lack of a better term. 

In conclusion, expressing serious concerns about the way your department is handling the case, and blatantly lying in the face of evidence, we have submitted reports to Idaho Peace Officer Standards and Training, as well as to the state's Ethics Committee. We have approached the Marion County Sheriff's Office, ATF, FBI and the Governor's Office for comment and will publish these in due course. Trooper Hightower, I find your response to our article in short, simply preposterous. 

Regards, 

Alyce Locke
EvoCity News Corporation

Statement from Lt. James Craddock, MCSO
Quote:[font=Whitney,][color=var(--text-normal)]Hello, thank you for your time. I’m here today to address the issues regarding the investigation of a Minnesota State Patrol Sergeant. Following a report from an individual who will not be named, I notified the then Detective Harry Walshie that he would be investigated for first degree murder. Throughout our conversation he showed no intentions of cooperation and due to the nature of the crimes I forwarded the incident to my colleagues at the Evocity ATF Field Office and we are working closely to investigate the possibility of the officer’s involvement in the murder of an unarmed, subdued civilian. Whilst I cannot reveal any details due to the ongoing investigation, I can confirm he is being investigated by both local and federal law enforcement for his crimes.
[/font]
[/color]

[font=Whitney,]

[color=var(--text-normal)]Lieutenant James Craddock, MCSO IA Lead and ATF Special Agent (Liaison Officer)
[/font]
[/color]
[Image: stock-photo-mature-man-using-computer-dr...815924.jpg][Image: stock-photo-mature-man-using-computer-dr...815924.png]
*Laughs*
We're still waiting for evidence to prove that Dutch Trager and Max Weller are part of the MSP. Not to mention you now bringing their Vice President into this. Anything solid you wish to give? Because a "witness statement", a "claim", means as much as the shit that comes out my ass. Suppose you also clipped out the part of the video where the person who I executed attempted to take my life?

In regards to myself, it makes me laugh that you continue this investigation, including a statement that makes absolutely no sense considering on my leave from the MCSO which was discussed around 2 months prior to this case taking place which Captain Sebastian Kruger can confirm, not only the Sheriff, but also the Internal Affairs lead both confirmed that the case was nullified. Which evidence can actually be provided for, as you know, we're all about evidence here :)

OOC NOTE:
Judge, one day you'll grow up and get over some petty grudge because someone stood up against your oh so precious Weyland. Which to mention, you got more shit coming your way, so I hope you got your thinking cap on :)
(Jan 18, 2020, 02:45 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]*Laughs*
We're still waiting for evidence to prove that Dutch Trager and Max Weller are part of the MSP. Not to mention you now bringing their Vice President into this. Anything solid you wish to give? Because a "witness statement", a "claim", means as much as the shit that comes out my ass. Suppose you also clipped out the part of the video where the person who I executed attempted to take my life?

In regards to myself, it makes me laugh that you continue this investigation, including a statement that makes absolutely no sense considering on my leave from the MCSO which was discussed around 2 months prior to this case taking place which Captain Sebastian Kruger can confirm, not only the Sheriff, but also the Internal Affairs lead both confirmed that the case was nullified. Which evidence can actually be provided for, as you know, we're all about evidence here Smile

OOC NOTE:
Judge, one day you'll grow up and get over some petty grudge because someone stood up against your oh so precious Weyland. Which to mention, you got more shit coming your way, so I hope you got your thinking cap on Smile

Why are you so irked dude lol
Pages: 1 2